27 Replies Latest reply: Sep 23, 2013 11:43 AM by Killbook RSS

Any questions noobs?

somerandomcodhead

Ahh... time to go to bed. A good night of zombies if i must say so. Put in some serious work and really enjoyed myself. If anybody has any logical zombie related questions feel free to ask, id love to help with any knowledge or experience i have. Will check in the morning.

P.S. Man they really ruined origins for me. It was my favorite map since moon to run with my storm troopers. Tedious but awesome progression. Put in the work to upgrade thunder fist with elements and you get to punch zombies on the tank til the server (which i think has some kind of a time or data limit) dies. Oh and if someone needed to do something they were fine (kinda like moon glitch). Trustworthy teammates could watch your back and cover the 3 spawns on tank at church. But no they want you to break your thumb running around the whole game and add a new level of chaos with theses boss guys (which aren't we all sick of seeing in zombies) spraying napalm while your posted up. Yeah i know you can band together with staffs and knock em out, but after doing everything else who has energy for that. Why make something great then ruin it. I question 3arcs commitment and passion to please their true fans. What a waste of money, time and effort. At least we still have buried. Post patch it has taken over as the only map really worth investing the time to play. Kudos on it and die rise. Still solid maps.

Peace

• Re: Any questions noobs?
    NASTY_BONG_WATER

I'm assuming you have Xbox due to the origins remark. This question is regarding PS3, although I don't think the game play is different. But, on Die Rise, I heard a rumor that if you get all 3 snipers with mule kick (DSR, SVU, and Barret) and pack-a-punch them, something special happens? Some sort of permaperk? Thanks.

somerandomcodhead

Yeah apocalypse wont come out til the 26th on anything else. I actually haven't heard anything about that but ill try it out tonight for sure. From my experience treyarch has a thing for trolling snipers so i wouldn't be surprised if you took a down after obtaining and PAP 3 of them. I caught the sniper scare on MotD while tomahawking the skulls for the free blunder gat and have confirmed the dubbed "moneyshot" persistent perk.

USarmyvet

somerandomcodhead wrote:

At least we still have buried. Post patch it has taken over as the only map really worth investing the time to play.

I find it to be the most boring map they have made going back to WaW....mainly because it's just too easy.

As much as I've criticized Treyarch for Buried.....recently, I've been wondering if maybe it was designed for a purpose. If we can't get a lobby noob search filter, easy/hard maps seems to at least help.

somerandomcodhead

To each his own on which map may be your personal favorite. I find no map boring. I go back to WaW and BO1 all the time. Though the replay value of some maps i think are just not worth getting into (post patch Origins LoL). I find Buried to be user friendly (like giving candy to simple jack next to the box and it doesn't move, possibility to obtain 7 perks without doing some tedious EE) and to play as it was intended. No training or hording (until about the mid 40s), just getting setup early and burning Zombies. 50s can be reached in a few hours which is fun for leader boards and good for ranking up. Im not sure what a lobby noob search filter is.

USarmyvet

somerandomcodhead wrote:

I find Buried to be user friendly (like giving candy to simple jack next to the box and it doesn't move, possibility to obtain 7 perks without doing some tedious EE) and to play as it was intended. No training or hording (until about the mid 40s), just getting setup early and burning Zombies. 50s can be reached in a few hours which is fun for leader boards and good for ranking up. Im not sure what a lobby noob search filter is.

I was being polite....what I was saying was that Buried is like noob bait. You explain why right here ^^^^

somerandomcodhead

You make no sense bro. Buried is an awesome 2 player map. Requires some good team work to run smooth. I like being able to burn through rounds fast. Dont think any noobs are gonna hit 50+ in 3 to 4 hours and for me thats when the fun starts so the faster i get there and less running i do the better. Letting the zombs spawn up while moving then killing them takes so much longer than staying put and just deleting them as they spawn. FACT. So if you dont have to do that til round 40 or so awesome. You can have beast games without wasting a whole day of your life. But it all depends on your average round. If your a 25 round player id prob play a map thats more challenging on lower rounds..

USarmyvet

somerandomcodhead wrote:

But it all depends on your average round. If your a 25 round player id prob play a map thats more challenging on lower rounds..

Nice try....I'm like 350'ish in the world for 4 player Buried. All of my LB's are over 50.

Going 50+ is too easy on Buried.....I quit playing the map over a month ago.

xxCRAZEE

Glad to hear it was a good night of zombies.....

Now, I don't find the Big Daddy ("boss guys") soldiers to be difficult what so ever, even with just the MP40. It's really not that hard. If you find it so, I really don't think you should be the one calling others "noobs" as killing him is a cake walk, combination of batter and patience.

I'd have to agree with USarmyvet, that Buried gets very boring after doing it so many times, especially having to wait around for good ole Huckleberry Fin. With all that being said.... I find this topic to be useless, seeing as everyone can find the information on youtube or via the COD wiki... I also find this topic title to be hilarious as you claim others as noobs, then cry about the Panzer Soldat... HA! Thanks for making my day, sir. Good day to you.

somerandomcodhead

Yeah i didnt say it was hard buddy, just makes the map less fun when running 4 players, but i run high rounds. This cake walk you speak of adds alot of time. Which after upgrading staffs and doing bro fists makes it not worth investing the time. Killing the panzer isnt some great challenge (staffs, and robot foot) but being on the move the whole game personally isnt my style (making a stand is more manly than running around like a girl). Im glad if i put smile on your face as you have mine. I find your opinionated input to be useless. There is alot of mis information out there. If anybody is having trouble with anything Id be glad to help as i have done alot of research, exploring, and testing that some people may not have time for. Good day to you sir.

shadowwalker831

Are you complaining because they patched the tank glitch or what? I don't quite understand what your complaint is, but either way, having a powerful boss zombie like the panzer is a good thing as far as I'm concerned. Anything that throws a wrench in the plan of players plans and gets them killed is a good thing the way I see it. The point of the game is survival and that honestly gets old after awhile, so anything that really threatens your survival is just adding difficulty that is much needed in bo2 zombies.

SparkleNova

i like buried because its so easy. im not saying im bad at zombies, because i am not, but its a nice refreshing change to every other map in black ops 2. its one where you can sit down, get your guns, and slaughter the undead without any tedious stuff getting in the way (bus/ size of transhit, vertical element of die rise, the pain in the ass plane, and origins requires 45 minutes of set up to get everything you want =_=)

Killbook

Just from looking at the title, I can kind of tell you are probably a stuck up knife or shotgun, thinking you're better than everyone because you made it x round or got x amount of kills and x amount of downs or something? Probably just another smug, over-hyped player. Why not be friendly? :L