7 Replies Latest reply: Sep 25, 2013 4:30 PM by Adam1234567893 RSS

My 30 Minute Experience Today

Adam1234567893

Okay so I could only play for 30 minutes because how unplayable the game is I kept joining matches where I only had one other person on my team. That's not even half of my experience I then started to experience major lag issues with the game meaning your little rubberband effect is back the lobby instantly turned into to complete trash while 6 people were 4 barring while 6 people were 4 barring so you did not fix any of the lag issues. I have lost my patience with this game and I have lost faith in you as a company of game developers Treyarch. If I was the lead dev for this game I would ashamed of Black Ops 2 and try at least try to fix it. Your approach to the multiplayer of this game was no better then a restaurant or bar ignoring health code violations while doing little things to hide them. When it comes to weapon balance I can't even tell if it is balanced or not cause this game makes them so inconsistent that any gun could be good one game then useless the next and when it's not lagging the weapon balance is just terrible all I see in public matches are overpowered guns the M8A1, the KAP-40, the B23R, all SMGs, the AN-94 and the snipers and the 870 shotgun the rest of the guns are garbage compared to these. So yea your weapon balance is way off I mean Black Ops 1 had way better weapon balance cause it only had one overpowered gun.

The DLC for this game was a huge disappointment all of the maps were too small and only had one level unless the map had a lower level none of them even had a second story or higher they were also smaller then any other map in Call of Duty history Turbine was your biggest map and even that map is smaller then WMD. Then you kept saying oh we have gun DLC then I find out that you used the "ram" excuse cause you didn't wanna have to balance the guns again. Here's what I find funny is that Zombies and Multiplayer share the same engine and yet you were able to add guns to Zombies. What gives? I thought you said not enough RAM but here you are adding gun DLC to the Zombies gamemode even taking Black Ops 1 guns and adding them to the Multiplayer would of been fine by me but no instead you make one gun and say no RAM I mean you didn't have a problem with reselling previous maps from your previous games but you can't add guns that are already in your game to the multiplayer? Come on who are you trying to fool? Also if you were trying to help rushers you did a terrible job cause smaller maps actually hinder rushers because they lack flank points and more routes to take you should of made the maps way bigger that way everyone can play. Your DLC was insulting and a huge slap to the face considering you made Season Pass holders pay for remade maps.

The game breakers are worse then any other game out there your game is everything wrong with the fps genre in a nutshell. At first I was able to play your game like MW3 then you started patching the game and breaking it you even got rid of the best idea for a spawn system for no reason. Your game breakers are the spawns and the matchmaking and the network. For the spawn system you had it right in the beginning with your AI Controlled Spawn System but then as soon as the garbage spawn exploiters realized it was almost impossible to exploit the spawns they started to cry and lie to get their way and it worked cause you instantly scrapped the AI Controlled Spawn System and replaced with a half fast worse the Black Ops 1 spawn system. Seriously you made people who complained about lag issues have to show evidence why didn't the people who complained about the spawn system have to show evidence? Why didn't the people who cried nerf this nerf that have to show evidence? What's worse is the AI Controlled Spawn System would of learned how to fix itself by now but no you got rid of it so you didn't have to deal with cry babies.  Then you got the matchmaking it's flawed in every way it's either making party vs. randoms lobbies or putting people in laggy or impossible to win lobbies that have already started. It also even when someone picks best it puts people in lobbies across the world from them which just making more lag issues. Now when it comes to your network it's really bad there's lots of lag and lots of lag issues basically someone is going to be a second ahead either someone laggy or someone with better then average internet I don't know who lag compensation is helping my point is that someone is ahead of someone which lag compensation was made to prevent. Your network is so bad that it's impossible to kill someone at the same time with bullets as they kill you cause as soon as you die your last bullet disappears. If you had two people shoot at the same time with same gun and attachments they will not kill each other at the same time either because someone was ahead or because your network is that bad even rockets disappear when killed even though you shot them. You don't even need a dedicated server and your network is still creating it's own lag which is really bad. I am probably not going to get your next game in 2014 I mean why should I acknowledge your game when you won't even acknowledge your own customers. What happened to the weekly survey that you were suppose to do about the player experience? It's better then being trolled on Twitter. This game was a bigger disappointment then Battlefield 3 I mean here I was expecting destruction galore and I end up getting little to none I was mad and this game just beat that disappointment by being a bigger one. When I first saw Black Ops 2 I was like finally an even playing field boy I was wrong. This game stopped being fun when you catered to the garbage complaining control freaks. Treyarch if you even care about your customers you would do something about it but your actions with this game have already answered my question.

And that ends my frustrations with this game please Treyarch do something. Why don't you try to prove me wrong?

• Re: My 30 Minute Experience Today
    Adam1234567893

To add to my experience it was nothing but spawn exploitation and I was on the receiving end

Adam1234567893

I forgot to add this you also have a problem with aim assist  and sticky aim you put to much into the game in fact you put so much aim assist and sticky aim in your game that snipers and shotguns take no skill to use anymore. If you wanted to help new players you should of just gave them tips and hints about how they play instead of adding aim assist and sticky aim cause all that did was make it where anyone who wasn't new was ten times better.

coldstreamer1286

I really enjoy reading posts like this as it makes me laugh that all people do is moan about this game and other games etc etc

Whats the point i moaning u are not a game developer or graphics expert ur not a communications engineer , so why try to talk about and connstantly ***** about something so technical and complex clearly something you know nothing about.....

If ur having signal problems then lookat ur internet provider check what ur download speed is and daily usage etc etc call ur company and see what signal they are providing u i know when i was with sky internet i was ment to be getting 7.9mg all i was getting was 2.8mg. SHOCKING  i know

i switched to virgin fibre optic and i have since then never had a single problem with lag or poor signal in lobbies bullet delay etc etc etc alsso check what ur game search preference is on i have mine on any.  with my fibre optic im constantly hosting the game i normally play for 5 hours eery night between 8pm -1am GMT time n like i said i  never have any problems

there is no point in moaning about this to anyone as it will not achieve anything

except people getting bored of listening to long winded posts etc

as for the spawn change from AI i agree that was much better, but as everything else things change

i wish they wud take the Aim assist off permenantly but again its something that wont happen as the DEVs have to cater for all types of gamers

I feel for u on the lagg and signal etc etc but again check ur provider andd then go from there bud

Golly_Wog2013 psn id

HAPPY HUNTING

Adam1234567893

Well I know for a fact my ISP doesn't provide the internet for everyone I play with lol when I say lag I am talking about that glitch with the signals where 4 to 6 people have 4 bars while 4 to 6 people have 1 bar I wasn't saying I was having any insta kill nonsense cause I know that has to do with broken cameras. And thanks

Izjar11

Adam1234567893 wrote:

Okay so I could only play for 30 minutes because how unplayable the game is I kept joining matches where I only had one other person on my team. That's not even half of my experience I then started to experience major lag issues with the game meaning your little rubberband effect is back the lobby instantly turned into to complete trash while 6 people were 4 barring while 6 people were 4 barring so you did not fix any of the lag issues. I have lost my patience with this game and I have lost faith in you as a company of game developers Treyarch. If I was the lead dev for this game I would ashamed of Black Ops 2 and try at least try to fix it. Your approach to the multiplayer of this game was no better then a restaurant or bar ignoring health code violations while doing little things to hide them. When it comes to weapon balance I can't even tell if it is balanced or not cause this game makes them so inconsistent that any gun could be good one game then useless the next and when it's not lagging the weapon balance is just terrible all I see in public matches are overpowered guns the M8A1, the KAP-40, the B23R, all SMGs, the AN-94 and the snipers and the 870 shotgun the rest of the guns are garbage compared to these. So yea your weapon balance is way off I mean Black Ops 1 had way better weapon balance cause it only had one overpowered gun.

The DLC for this game was a huge disappointment all of the maps were too small and only had one level unless the map had a lower level none of them even had a second story or higher they were also smaller then any other map in Call of Duty history Turbine was your biggest map and even that map is smaller then WMD. Then you kept saying oh we have gun DLC then I find out that you used the "ram" excuse cause you didn't wanna have to balance the guns again. Here's what I find funny is that Zombies and Multiplayer share the same engine and yet you were able to add guns to Zombies. What gives? I thought you said not enough RAM but here you are adding gun DLC to the Zombies gamemode even taking Black Ops 1 guns and adding them to the Multiplayer would of been fine by me but no instead you make one gun and say no RAM I mean you didn't have a problem with reselling previous maps from your previous games but you can't add guns that are already in your game to the multiplayer? Come on who are you trying to fool? Also if you were trying to help rushers you did a terrible job cause smaller maps actually hinder rushers because they lack flank points and more routes to take you should of made the maps way bigger that way everyone can play. Your DLC was insulting and a huge slap to the face considering you made Season Pass holders pay for remade maps.

The game breakers are worse then any other game out there your game is everything wrong with the fps genre in a nutshell. At first I was able to play your game like MW3 then you started patching the game and breaking it you even got rid of the best idea for a spawn system for no reason. Your game breakers are the spawns and the matchmaking and the network. For the spawn system you had it right in the beginning with your AI Controlled Spawn System but then as soon as the garbage spawn exploiters realized it was almost impossible to exploit the spawns they started to cry and lie to get their way and it worked cause you instantly scrapped the AI Controlled Spawn System and replaced with a half fast worse the Black Ops 1 spawn system. Seriously you made people who complained about lag issues have to show evidence why didn't the people who complained about the spawn system have to show evidence? Why didn't the people who cried nerf this nerf that have to show evidence? What's worse is the AI Controlled Spawn System would of learned how to fix itself by now but no you got rid of it so you didn't have to deal with cry babies.  Then you got the matchmaking it's flawed in every way it's either making party vs. randoms lobbies or putting people in laggy or impossible to win lobbies that have already started. It also even when someone picks best it puts people in lobbies across the world from them which just making more lag issues. Now when it comes to your network it's really bad there's lots of lag and lots of lag issues basically someone is going to be a second ahead either someone laggy or someone with better then average internet I don't know who lag compensation is helping my point is that someone is ahead of someone which lag compensation was made to prevent. Your network is so bad that it's impossible to kill someone at the same time with bullets as they kill you cause as soon as you die your last bullet disappears. If you had two people shoot at the same time with same gun and attachments they will not kill each other at the same time either because someone was ahead or because your network is that bad even rockets disappear when killed even though you shot them. You don't even need a dedicated server and your network is still creating it's own lag which is really bad. I am probably not going to get your next game in 2014 I mean why should I acknowledge your game when you won't even acknowledge your own customers. What happened to the weekly survey that you were suppose to do about the player experience? It's better then being trolled on Twitter. This game was a bigger disappointment then Battlefield 3 I mean here I was expecting destruction galore and I end up getting little to none I was mad and this game just beat that disappointment by being a bigger one. When I first saw Black Ops 2 I was like finally an even playing field boy I was wrong. This game stopped being fun when you catered to the garbage complaining control freaks. Treyarch if you even care about your customers you would do something about it but your actions with this game have already answered my question.

And that ends my frustrations with this game please Treyarch do something. Why don't you try to prove me wrong?

To be honest Adam, you really should not play MP if you are experiencing all these issues. My question is why subject yourself to this?

phxs72

Sounds like you just don't like the game.  The only complaint that I could find in your whole list that has any merit was the one about being in a lobby where one team has 4 bars and the other has 1 bar.  Past that everything else is subjective.  However, if I take all of your complaints and boil them down, it seems that you prefer BF games to CoD even if you were disappointed in BF3.  So the solution seems pretty simple.  Just play BF until another BF knock off that better suits you comes along.  There's no shame in knowing what you like and sticking with it.  I personally find BF to be boring and therefore have no desire to play it but it exists because not everybody likes the same things that I like.  And from the looks of things BF is doing quite well within it's niche of the market.  CoD seems to service a niche that just doesn't fit with your version of what a FPS should be.

Adam1234567893

Well I really liked Black Ops 1 and MW2 a lot and I also liked MW3 a little you are right I don't like Black Ops 2 cause imo the cons outweigh the pros in Black Ops 2. Even MW3 I had some fun games but ever since the first patch for Black Ops 2 my experience with the game has went downhill. If they would of kept the AI Controlled Spawn System something that I think no other game has the AI would of learned how to spawn people in an area and when to spawn them there which would of been way better then the same static spawns that you see now.