31 Replies Latest reply: Sep 30, 2013 9:56 AM by Momba1 RSS

weapons master

UndreamtStone

is it possible to get master for all weapons in only 7 days???? I been playing for lot longer and am no where near that

• Re: weapons master
    Ex-inm8

i wouldn't have a clue it took me a lot longer than that. but you can normally tell by the stats on a persons combat record and if a gun has under 400 kills and is gold then i'd say boosting but i don't no to be honest i maxed out all of my weapons (bar the specials, and XPR-50 and executioner) to gold 2 days before the peacekeeper came out with revolution. 

Momba1

All weapons Gold I'd seriously doubt it if the Player is <1 KDR, but the Peacekeeper took me around 1,000~1,200 kills or about 3 hours for one gun and the fastest I've seen anyone get it done was 2.5+ hours but that player has been banned. The biggest PITA are the head-shots. Certain guns e.g. SVU-AS are head-shot only in core (no Suppressor) so playing Hard Core is a smart option. I recall getting my LMG's Diamond over a single weekend.

27 Primary Weapons -- Gold Math:

AR's: 9 * 3 = 27 Hours

Shotgun's: 4 * 3 = 12 Hours

LMG's: 4 * 3 = 12 Hours

Sniper's: 4 * 3 = 12 Hours

SMG's: 6 * 3 = 18 Hours + (3 Hours Peacekeeper not required)

======================

3 hours * 27 = 81 Hours / 24 = 3.4 days ;

4 hours * 27 = 108 Hours / 24 = 4.5 days ;

6.5 hours * 27 = 175.5 Hours / 24 = 7.3 days

So yes it is possible, but some guns do indeed take longer. The fastest path is after your gun's are at MAX is to Prestige them immediately and do the No Perks & No Attachments simultaneously. Also, when I was doing the No Perks & Attachments during my AR's for Diamond I also completed all of my Launcher's for Diamond and I did it only for the last 2-3 AR's. Some guns are easier than others and some take 2,000+ kills to complete ... it entirely depends on the Player, his aim and luck getting the head-shots completed.

Smart planning really reduces your time and it's even faster IF Gold/Diamond is your primary motivation. Pff...if you play Nuketown the time for all of the Gold requirements is extremely shortened. BTW - it's VERY RARE that I ever use my Diamond CAMO's and instead I use the $1.99 DLC CAMO's...go figure!

UndreamtStone

lol...yea....wasn't referring to diamond or gold even though he had to have that first...he had the logo weaponons mastery which meant he had diamond on all smg assault sniper shotgun shield etc plus he had all the pistols launchers knife crossbow....everything done to all levels...not just primaries...everything...lol

Momba1

Can it be done legitimately and in under 8 days (192 hours) then the answer is yes it can be done especially if you're a good player and have a one track mind. The stuff that was a PITA to me besides the frigging head-shots were: RPG Triple, Crossbow & Knife Bloodthirsty, Executioner (everything about it) and that GD Shield.

Now sure there are Cheats to unlock every Calling Card, or you name it in the game. So you'd need to look at the players Weapon records and Medals. There isn't a game since I learned how to play that I haven't gotten a Bloodthirsty. In fact I can use Pistols as Primaries easy and get a Warthog half the time plus playing the Objectives. When I use a FAL, SMR or any Semi or Pistol I can click pretty damn fast and I don't need the SF(5), and even the Chicom CQB once you have the rhythm down I can fire like it was in full auto.

So IF the player has a lot of weapons with <1,000 kills/ea then I'd begin to wonder.

radical_53

I'd say if it was possible, you'd have to sacrifice everything else and only care to level the guns.

It took me a little over 7 days to hit prestige master and I always kept levelling things, switching perks and guns (even attachments) to gain as many points as possible.

I'm still not halfway through the weapons master challenges though.

A friend of mine has already completed several classes of weapons but had to play almost two days longer to hit prestige master.

Guess all it takes is time in the end

zrt23

Hi there,

I master prestige at over 7 days and I had only ARs,SMGs,Snipers in diamond. Plus B23R,  Executionner, knife and Smaw in gold.

I finished everything at over 12 days excepted the FHJ Stinger (I still miss to destroy an AGR and 4 Controlled scorestreaks).

I'm just an average player, but unless you boost I do not think it's possible to mount all weapons that fast.

Momba1

I've read all of the replies and all I have to say is I know it can be done. I still remember all of the BS and competition I had with several of my Friends getting the Peacekeeper Gold (Diamond); everyone of us wanted it first and on the FIRST day...everyone except one guy got it done and we would Prestige the weapon once MAX immediately before the next game. One Friend in particular when we tackled the AR's we both kept a log of HS's and progression in a PM, plus we kept all of our Master stats in the same PM, and then to motivate ourselves posted screenshots of each Gold. In a weekend depending on time played 2, 3 and even 4 AR's Gold. A below average game was 4-5 HS's a game and better games > 7-8-9+; use a Reflex and AIM for the Shoulder-to-HEAD and often the MMS was a really good way to wall bang an easy HS.

Now as far as Prestige Master, we both Pre-Ordered our games and Nuketown is the best place for SPM, CAMO's, Calling Cards (except a Trip Cap), and at one point when I played a lot I was top 350 in the world for XP after I breached 10M XP months ago. Most games we are competing for the top 2-3 XP (score) slots. I/we consider ourselves slightly above average players. By the time of the second 2XP weekend we were both Prestige Masters, and during a 2XP weekend we'd Prestige at least twice if not three times.

There are tips and tricks (never boosting) to get more head-shots and shortcuts for Gold: 1. Use a sight, 2. Aim at shoulder and spray up (often recoil will get you there), 3. Prestige Weapons ASAP, 4. Play during 2XP Weapon Weekends, 5. Always do the No Perks/Attachments together, and 6. Partner up with a friend in a competition for e.g. Gold, Masters, etc.

Trip Cap: Find yourself a damn good team and Party, everyone must use Tac Inserts (2) on each flag, Triple Cap ASAP in the first round.

Ex-inm8

i did the same thing ay. revolution dropped it took me around 3 hours to have it diamond (already had all the smg diamond by that time)  and when i was running around with the peacekeeper mastery calling card and a diamond peacekeeper everyone was like you need to get a life. i would just reply WTF it been out for 3 and half hours and i've been playing since then big woop !!!

UndreamtStone wrote:

is it possible to get master for all weapons in only 7 days???? I been playing for lot longer and am no where near that

Most people playing this game are using aim cheats because it's fairly simple to cheat this game and they look so realistic nowdays. You have to set up a class & be off radar to catch/spot these cheaters, but there are many.

It's very easy to accomplish what he did with one of these new realistic looking aimbots (find the pay for hacksite that doesn't get you banned & your in!). I guarantee the guy you are talking about uses cheats "like aimbot" to do what he did. He surely isn't the 1st to cheat his way to the top. Let's face facts here, This game is very easy to cheat all you have to do is go out & buy one.

If you want to post a few rounds of his play I can probably tell you if it's legit or fake gaming.

@ Momba, The thought of someone cheating doesn't enter your mind? Are you affraid to say the word cheat? Weren't you using a freinds undetected cheat account to play? Is the cheat still undetected? (I'm sure it is) Did you decide to dabble maybe? (your affraid to say the word cheat). You can put up all the math you want but Here's some math for you. 90% the guy undream is talking about is a cheater.

Momba1

Do you read any of my posts and even in this thread?! Sure folks cheat and the SOB that beat me to the Peacekeeper Gold/Diamond I said got banned. I/we at the time will all admit our #1 goal was to complete all of the gun's CAMO challenges and the 'game' well that was a distant second.

The key argument here is can Mastery be done in 7 days (168 hours) legitimately and the answer is YES.

zrt23

I disagree. I do not see how it's possible even when being extremely lucky and/or skilled without boosting.

In your first post you talk about Primary Weapons only and you do not take in consideration that some are harder than others to mount to the gold. If you add the time to mount Handguns, Specials and  Launchers, it's definitively impossible imo..

Momba1

The smartest thing you can do is to go into a Private game and yes with Bots and practice all of the so called oddball guns and weapons. The best thing I ever did was to use a Five-Seven as a primary, now I need the Select Fire (5) like a hole in the head. Further, often 'crap' core guns are OP guns in Hard Core. When I was running around with no Perks/Attachments is when I was doing all of that other 'crap' Launchers, etc.

Now someone completely 'NEW' to CoD getting Mastery in this case ... sure I'd have the same skeptical feeling and/or if the time was much shorter than e.g. 7 days.

When we were competing for the Peacekeeper none of our 'priorities' were the 'game' itself, and as I mentioned easy guns like the LMG's, etc can get to Gold really fast. Sniper's (SVU-AS) and Semi's are beast in HC, but for Core getting Gold are a PITA. I listened and took the easy routes (No Perks & No Attachments), Prestiged guns ASAP (MAX -> Prestige no delay), played Hard Core for the weaker guns, etc, and especially if you're competing with a friend for Gold/CAMO's you'd be surprised how that accelerates this crap.

Yeah, I said 'crap' ... CAMO's and many Calling Cards are there to NERF you for the most part.

Again, it can be done in that time-frame with planning and IF that's your primary goal. I have no doubt and without Cheating and/or Boosting. Play a ton of Nuketown = Fast Kills i.e. Faster Time-Frame.

zrt23

Mate, I'm over 1500 hours in this game. Prestige Master and weapon mastery two times. I'm actually over 1.60 KDR with any Primary weapons (between 1.30 to 1.60 with snipers). So (i hope) i know what I'm talking about.

The hardest thing to do to reach the gold is to get the 100 HeadShots and I'm pretty sure some weapons are easier to HS than others.

For example, both time, I reached the gold with peacekeeper with less than 900 kills. This weapon Head shots very easy, so it's faster. that's not the case of all weapons imo. You see what I mean ?

Momba1

You think you're the only one playing this game and as much?! You bested me on the Peacekeeper and you're arguing this all is impossible?! The biggest PITA for Diamond were the AR's because there are 9 frigging guns and we breezed through them pretty darn fast; competition aka goals. I played Nuketown to the point of puking whenever I see that map now (sort of), and trust me when I say I was aiming for your head. Folks that want Mastery know to Prestige any weapon as quickly as possible, and those that hold on to their attachments sure all of this seems difficult if not impossible.

Now, pff, I'd shoot you in the toe for a kill.

I agree that the PITA (pain in the a$$) are/were the head-shots. However, folks that are stuck on 'Core' also fail to realize how much easier certain weapons are in 'Hard Core.' Here's a decent head-shot guide - ★Black Ops 2: How to Get Headshots! (Very Easy - Blops 2) - YouTube For most guns I'd use the Reflex which is the very first thing you'd unlock and as I mentioned Weapon 2XP is the perfect time, you Prestige weapons twice as fast...reducing the time dramatically for Mastery.

Again, after all of that crap I use DLC CAMO's.

zrt23

Wow mate I just say that with the amount of hours I played (i remember you posted somewhere you played around the same time as me), my opinion is as valuable as yours .

We disagree on the point that, for you it's possible to Weapon Mastery (means ALL wepaons of the game) within 7 days. I doubt it's possible for the reasons I mentioned above. Perhaps i'm wrong, i'm not a 'pro'.

And yes, I also watched videos on YT showing how to headshot faster.. etc.. I also mounted some weapons in HC because it was easier (handguns, SVU-AS, M1216..etc..).

Anyway, I could not reach Weapon Mastery card less than 12 days of gaming both time I did it. Maybe i'm not skilled enough, I admit it,  but my hugest problem was from specials/launchers that are harder to mount in any mod core or hardcore.

Ok, some months ago when you could play "stick and stone" H24 it was easy to mount crossbow and ballistic knife but since it's party mix, it's definitively harder..

Also for launchers, HF to to kill controlled killstreaks, AGR, dragonfire..etc..

7 days to weapon mastery including these weapons humm.. boost or huge cuckold luck lol

Momba1

As I said I did my Launchers, Specials, etc when I was running No Perks & No Attachments -- as a 'filler' of sorts. The Launchers, maybe I was lucky, but to me were incredibly easy though no doubt my KDR typically went in the tank. Plus the game way back when, when I did all of that crap was IMO a lot easier. I didn't have a problem with head-shots (headshots or HS's) and often then I played as a Random 'my' goals and the 'teams' goals didn't always lineup.

Example Nuketown:

Average game:

40 kills, 6 HS's = 8 mins, (100 HS / 6 HS) * 8 mins = 133 min to complete HS challenge

(40 Kills / 6 HS ) * 100 HS = 667 Kills

40 kills / 8 min = 5 kills / min:

Prestige 250 Kills * 3 Prestige = 750 Kills (min) - 667 Kills = 83 Kills left over

10 Bloodthirsty's (BT's): typically I'd have 5^^ or more with No Perks / No Attachments

25 kills / 8 min, (150 Kills / 25) * 8 Min = 48 min ; No Perks / No Attachments + Working on Secondaries

5 BT's^^ / 2 per game = 2.5 Games * 8 min < 20 min

Total time = 133 + 48 + 20 = 201 min / 60 min / hour = 3.35 Hours + Working on Secondaries

Some weapons like LMG's on Nuketown, pff I've had many 70+ kill games.

Nice video series - Black Ops 2 Camos - YouTube

Nuketown & FFA recommended - Black Ops 2 Unlock Camos FAST - How to get Camos Fast on Black Ops 2 - Diamond Camo - Gold Camo - YouTube

note: Challenges vs Objective and the map.

zrt23

Well I checked at my stats.

6450 HS(HeadShot) for 65500 Kills.. (less than 10% HS). So it's more 4 HS for 40 kills for me (when 6 for you).

Otherwise, I played 14days and 22hours (21480 mins) for 65500 Kills. 

65500/21480 = 3 kills each minute. So, 8 mins of gaming equal 24 kills for me (when you do 40 kills lol).

Plus, I assume ScoreStreaks and 'Lethal' frags are included in the total of kills in stats. So if I subtract it, it should be something like 6450 HS for +/- 58000 Kills (less than 9% HS this time).

In that case, you are a pro mate.. and I'm far not skilled enough indeed to Weapon Mastery within 7 days.

Momba1

For the love of God look at your NUKETOWN stats, I played Nuktown for most of my CAMO's, here's mine for the last few games of Nuketown:

KC 56/11 (27 Confirms)

KC 45/9 (25 Confirms)

TDM 37/6 ... yeah 37 of the 75 limit or half just me.

DOM 67/40 (5 Caps)...I never bother with our 'home' flag

DOM 52/29 (7 Caps)...I never bother with our 'home' flag

HP 61/13 (4 Caps)

No, you probably don't want to play us on Nuketown, we won every game as far back as I can remember. Yep, I've also had a ton of 100+ kills in Nuketown -- especially playing HQ & DEM.

Headshots 11,219 from weapons only >143K kills (top 10 weapons only), but after the HS requirements I don't care if I shot you in the toe or the head as long as you're DEAD.

zrt23

Sure if you play nuketown only for 7 days, you have better chance to do it faster, but HF to enjoy the game playing this crap map H24 .. To be honest, I avoid to play it over 3-4 times a day, too much boring lame fest lol.

Anyway, it do change the fact you do not HS's over 8% regarding at your stats. I also do not care that much since I finished weapons challenges but I still have the reflexes to aim at chest/head as in any other FPS. Plus you'll have more chances to win a gunfight by firing up the chest than in toes lol.

Momba1 wrote:

Do you read any of my posts and even in this thread?! Sure folks cheat and the SOB that beat me to the Peacekeeper Gold/Diamond I said got banned. I/we at the time will all admit our #1 goal was to complete all of the gun's CAMO challenges and the 'game' well that was a distant second.

The key argument here is can Mastery be done in 7 days (168 hours) legitimately and the answer is YES.

Yes winning lotto can be done to. (It's highly unlikely though!) Your acting like there is no competition, like the games on easy mode 24/7. (IMO It's highly unlikely it's being done legitimately) the odds would be to great. Even if we had the top pro gamer on the planet attept it i would say out of 500 attempts maybe once he pulls it off.

But with the aid of something that puts this game on easy mode 24/7 like an aimbot then yes it becomes fairly easy to do this.

@ OP the only way to determine if it's legit is to watch the player for a few rounds record it & get a few opinions.

as far as i'm concerned it's not possible and without even seeing a few rounds of his play I'd say 90% you have a cheater and/or booster.

And mombas "computer read out" of how it's possible is basically nonsense.

Momba1

Rinsed wrote:

Either you're really terrible at this game or you have no clue or clearly had no plan in obtaining CAMO's; I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say no plan. There are folks that had Diamond SMG's on day 2 of BLOPS2's release, and by first week Mastery.

In a game, one cannot hurt, make it your sole goal to only aim for players heads - period then see how many headshots you 'can' get if that's you sole goal; ignore every aspect of the game other than the 'head.' My best guess is you get more headshots than you thought was possible. Camp, head glitch or whatever, ignore your KDR...

YouTuber's especially like JayEx23 in his quest of Diamond and Mastery made a critical oops and that was not to Prestige a weapon as quickly as possible. While others yep 'got it' and Prestiged weapons and had a clear plan.

radical_53

Well, he said highly unlikely and that's what it is. It can be done, many things can be done, but it'd require either luck or some very good player. As it takes so long, it might even need the mixture of both.
            Plus, I think I already said this, someone who plays with only this one goal. If you're going for the objective, try to finish other challenges, you'd surely not be able to make it.

Momba1

When I was 'racing' one of my friend's for AR Diamond ... the other aspects of the game kinda went out the window. Now I 'can' imagine someone boosting for a Nuclear and maybe a few headshots, but ALL of those 1,000's of headshots NO DAMN WAY. Think about it.

900 AR's

400 LMG's

600 SMG's

500 Pistols

====

2,400 Headshots alone...plus all of that other crap

For even your brother or sister would you sit in a corner with a Tac Insert for that many??!! Hell no. Not to mention all of that other crap. It's crossed my mind plenty to either get a new copy of BO2 or reset my account and see how long it would take me knowing what I know now...

radical_53

Absolutely, it's a lot of stuff to do. So it'd require some "true" dedication. Maybe even Nuketown only (I always think it's easier to score there although the map itself feels terrible and exhausting).

So what I'm saying is that someone would need to do this on purpose, and nothing else, to get it this fast.

Momba1

As I said way up the chain in this thread ... Nuketown. Sure some folks found FFA the 'way' but I can get a lot more kills aka Prestige faster in Nuketown, and for some PITA guns Hard Core, the so called 'crap' guns sure are indeed 'crap' for many in Core, but in Hard Core it's quite the opposite.

I've got 40K kills from the AN-94 alone, and now I'm sick of that gun (too much candy), and now for AR's the FAL with no Select Fire or the SCAR-H.

The one 'good' thing is I can pick up pretty much any weapon and make good use of it.

I told my friend in Ghost 'you' can do that CAMO crap while I enjoy the game.

Momba1 wrote:

Rinsed wrote:

Either you're really terrible at this game or you have no clue or clearly had no plan in obtaining CAMO's; I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say no plan. There are folks that had Diamond SMG's on day 2 of BLOPS2's release, and by first week Mastery.

In a game, one cannot hurt, make it your sole goal to only aim for players heads - period then see how many headshots you 'can' get if that's you sole goal; ignore every aspect of the game other than the 'head.' My best guess is you get more headshots than you thought was possible. Camp, head glitch or whatever, ignore your KDR...

YouTuber's especially like JayEx23 in his quest of Diamond and Mastery made a critical oops and that was not to Prestige a weapon as quickly as possible. While others yep 'got it' and Prestiged weapons and had a clear plan.

Ok Now we're going there? "I'm terrible" because your pretending someone can do this 1 of 3 tries when it would probably take 1 out of 500 tries from a legit gamer to accomplish this. Most likely Undream ran into A CHEATER. I doubt it's the 1 amazing legit gamer in our community that can do it 1 of every 50 tries (BECAUSE HE'S AMAZING).

This is why I don't like you momba, your straying far from reality. The fact is 99.9999999 Undream played with a cheater who just went out now bought blops2+the cheat and is now weapons master in 7 days. I can bet my life on it that I'm right. he was playing against a cheater. But NOOOO! for you this doesn't cross your mind, your up here posting how it's sooo possible adding up all the math. to me you sound like an idiot, and i don't buy into what your saying. Get it through your head it's not so hard to take in...(HE PLAYED AGAINST A CHEATER) a pro wouldn't have just bought his copy of the game last week. <- even more proof that this is just a cheater he came across.

LMAO: (It's possible) (SO IS WINNING LOTTO). So in all reality no it's not possible, not without the aid of a cheat unless your that 1 guy!. that 1 amazing player! he may be able to do it 1 of 50 tries.

Get it through your head 99.99999 undream was playing with a cheater.

Momba1

Momba1 wrote:

Either you're really terrible at this game or you have no clue or clearly had no plan in obtaining CAMO's; I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say no plan.

Ok Now we're going there? "I'm terrible" because

Man you have some serious issues and in particular reading comprehension, I said no plan.

Listen if someone is going to hack the Mastery then why take 7 days (168 frigging hours) to do it, do it in 5 minutes instead. Frankly, I don't give a crap about any Calling Card, but trust me every CC can be done and many players do them a lot faster than others. No moron is going to sit there for 2,400 headshots boosting without getting caught -- no one!

There are incredibly good legit players, there are cheaters, and there's everyone else or the majority in the middle. Listen my daughter's ex-boyfriend was an MLG Pro player, I watched him firsthand at my house go 70-0 using UAV, CUAV, and VSAT and on a cheap ass notebook. Yeah my jaw dropped, he's fast, off the charts accurate, ...Korean... and intuitive plus he uses cover and movement very efficiently. Everyone called him out as a 'hacker' but instead of being an 'ass' he was calm, cool, and explained ... ex-MLG.

Could the player in question be a hacker sure, but could he be legit no doubt.

Momba1 wrote:

Momba1 wrote:

Either you're really terrible at this game or you have no clue or clearly had no plan in obtaining CAMO's; I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say no plan.

Ok Now we're going there? "I'm terrible" because

Man you have some serious issues and in particular reading comprehension, I said no plan.

No moron is going to sit there for 2,400 headshots boosting without getting caught -- no one!

I didn't say boosting. I said cheating, because It's also not very hard to get 2400 headshots with an aimbot set to target the opponents torso & head. An aimbot set like this will get get 1 headshot out of every 4 kills. This works out great for the cheaters & no one in game thinks that much of it.

Momba1 wrote:

There are incredibly good legit players, there are cheaters, and there's everyone else or the majority in the middle. Listen my daughter's ex-boyfriend was an MLG Pro player, I watched him firsthand at my house go 70-0 using UAV, CUAV, and VSAT and on a cheap ass notebook. Yeah my jaw dropped, he's fast, off the charts accurate, ...Korean... and intuitive plus he uses cover and movement very efficiently. Everyone called him out as a 'hacker' but instead of being an 'ass' he was calm, cool, and explained ... ex-MLG.

Could the player in question be a hacker sure, but could he be legit no doubt.

Yes unfortunately i'll have to see it for myself to believe it. This is why gaming companies are not involved in any PC tournaments anymore, because often times your great PC players were found out to be cheaters. Your friend could of had an aimbot installed and you wouldn't know the difference unless you were heavily scrutinizing every move with the mouse and every single button he is pressing.

Is that what you did? Or did you sit there staring at his screen dumbfounded and in awe of his speed and say. "Omg! wow, dude your amazing!! Would you like to bang my sister? (meanwhile he was using an aim cheat that you failed to notice because you didn't pay attention to all the keys he was pressing or if his character turns without him moving his mouse). Did you scrutinize his play at all?> of course you didn't because you believe anything, just like you believe people are weaps masters in 7 days legitimately. Nope those are your cheaters.

Momba1

Rinsed wrote:

Momba1 wrote:

Momba1 wrote:

Listen my daughter's ex-boyfriend was an MLG Pro player...

This is why gaming companies are not involved in any PC tournaments anymore, because often times your great PC players were found out to be cheaters.

"Omg! wow, dude your amazing!! Would you like to bang my sister?

Nope those are your cheaters.

Troll/Learning Disabled; daughter not sister and from before plan v/s terrible player: If you cannot read at a grade-school level then quit typing your crap in this or any forum. Apparently, you are reading something but comprehension has the best of you. I do not appreciate the 'bang' comment at all.

The ex-MLG / daughter's ex-boyfriend who's in his mid-twenties wasn't cheating because he could do the same on my PC. Though on my PC I told him to allow a kill before a Nuclear, the difference is my PC isn't cheap (i7-3930K rig) and his was 'cheap' (old CF Alienware notebook). On a personal level the thing that really amazes me is his uber high income from his career in satellite sales to the military, airlines, cruise lines, etc.

MLG indeed offers PC tournaments in his case he played PC BF2 and at the time was one of the best in the world.

If we could rollback the time and if I were 35 years younger ... pff who knows ... I'd be scary good at this game. My single best KDR to date is 85 KDR on Slums and I'm an old fart (49).

Again, no doubt some good & smart players can indeed get their Mastery in 7 long days of play if they're good, that's their motivation and they have a plan.

UndreamtStone

lol...sorry I brought it up...was more curious than angry...thanks for all your great replies...much appreciated