3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 8, 2013 4:37 PM by OGHuxtable RSS

→ ♦Problem Connecting To Servers after 7:00am♦ ←

M1N3RM1K3

Hello Everyone! I am Currently having a Problem with my Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Game (This is for Computer (On steam))

I can play In the mornings until a time around 7:00am and then my game will disconnect and will say "You have been disconnected" And then when I try to connect after that I just get a message saying: "The Call of Duty Black ops 2 Servers are Unavailable at the moment, please check (URL) To see the server status". I checked the server status and its on Defcon 5 (Best). This also happens with my other online games, But I've only tried Minecraft which also Disconnects and can't re-connect after around 7:00am

I have not tried to Re-Install Windows or Re-Download the Game, because I don't want to waste so much time doing this just because of all of my Online Games wont Connect!

Here is my connection/game info AFTER I get disconnected:

System Info for Call of Duty Black Ops 2: MP

VERSION NUMBER: 37 [40.0.-1.1630362]

CONNECTIVITY INFORMATION: A.-.-.-.E.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.S.

NAT TYPE: OPEN

BANDWIDTH: 0Kbps

IP ADDRESS: EXTERNAL: 0.255.0.255, INTERNAL: 192.168.5.7

GEOGRAPHICAL REGION:

ONLINE ID: ###########

Here is my connection/game info WHEN I am Connected:

System Info for Call of Duty Black Ops 2: MP

VERSION NUMBER: 37 [40.1423.6.1630362]

CONNECTIVITY INFORMATION: A.B.C.D.E.F.G.H.I.J.-.L.M.-.-.-.-.-.S.

NAT TYPE: MODERATE

BANDWIDTH: 120Kbps

IP ADDRESS: EXTERNAL: 180.181.8.169, INTERNAL: 192.168.5.7

GEOGRAPHICAL REGION: FORTITUDE VALLEY, QUEENSLAND, AU

ONLINE ID: ###########

I also Have satellite internet and My router is a "TP-Link" Router. So hopefully someone can resolve this error for me! I am also connected via an Ethernet Cable If I hadn't already said that!

Thanks, And I hope someone can fix this error for me!

5N1P3RM1K3

• Re: → ♦Problem Connecting To Servers after 7:00am♦ ←
    OGHuxtable

Hi there,

Thanks for posting the system information!  The Moderate NAT type allows some but not all communication between your game and the server.  An Open NAT type is preferred for online gaming.  If there are any blocked ports you will need to open them by port forwarding Activision Support If you are not sure how to port forward, you can contact your ISP or the router manufacturer for further assistance.  Please note; the system requirements for the game is a broadband connection.  Although you may be able to connect at times, we cannot guarantee the connection quality as a Satellite connection is not considered broadband and may not be supported.

Let us know the results.

^AH

• Re: → ♦Problem Connecting To Servers after 7:00am♦ ←
    M1N3RM1K3

HelloOGHuxtable Thanks for the Information about NAT's

I think there was a problem with the router, (blocked ports or somthing) So we got a new one and the game works fine now! It occasionally drops out but thats only from the sattelite

Thanks again for helping

5N1P3RM1K3