16 Replies Latest reply: Sep 28, 2013 6:30 AM by Tacnimin RSS

Ranking system explanation (Fully true and works!) Tested and proven several times!

reluctent

Every time I see the zombie forum all there is is questions about the ranking system, the actual way the system works has been found but they didn't want to open their mouths about it so this the real and working ranking system.

Throughout the 3 modes on zombies, Custom games, solo play and Public match. The one that get's you the most chance of getting your rank up is public matches. On custom games and solo you only really get a certain amount of kills from the ones you earn. On solo play you only get a 25% of the overall kills you get in that match and on custom you only get 50% but however public match gives you every kill you actually get. If you were to get 10000 kills on solo then you would only get 2500 worth of the 10000 kills and on custom you would get 5000 of the overall 10000.

This is a good way to get your rank up, go onto a public game and get at least 15000 kills, this may get you a rank up or maybe definitly.

You can still rank up on solo and custom only you would have to do a lot more than get 10000 kills. 30000 would be enough on custom but solo I don't know..

This 100% works, if you have any issues with your rank then reply to this post or send a message to

Xbox gamertag: xX Sh4doWKillZ

I'am doing die rise matches on public for anyone wanting shotguns, i will try to reply as soon as possible.

• Re: Ranking system explanation (Fully true and works!) Tested and proven several times!
    BooYah_

THis explains why i got mine at 45,000 kills.

BUt you didnt explain kd.

IT varies honestly. so ill show the mimimum iv seen from experience and The kd you should aim for.

SKull: 16kd, but i beleive you just need a certain amount of kills to break past that bone.

KNife: 56kd, but the average iv seen in most is 75.

SHotguns: 133kd, but almost everyone i know got theres at a 150kd

THat being said i have an 80kd and no knife. so i think ill need to do public matches a little more. but my friend has a 155kd and never solos or custom and hes got no guns....

• Re: Ranking system explanation (Fully true and works!) Tested and proven several times!
    DeathBringer-Zen

On solo play you only get a 25% of the overall kills you get in that match and on custom you only get 50% but however public match gives you every kill you actually get. If you were to get 10000 kills on solo then you would only get 2500 worth of the 10000 kills and on custom you would get 5000 of the overall 10000.

Completely false.

I always get ALL my kills to record on solo and custom matches, and have actually noted this as a FACT! so not sure where you pulled this one from. You also said you tested this several times over? How could you be so spectacularly wrong then!?

All kills from solo count towards the leaderboards. Not 25%.

Killbook

This is false just as DBZ pointed out. I've done plenty of solo games on my varies of accounts and I've even counted my kills and all of the kills recorded to the leader board and to my stats. I even got ranked up in a solo game, then got deranked, and went to a public match and got the same amount of kills to deaths and got ranked up right at the same time I got ranked up in solo so it's no divided percentages regarding the rank.

BooYah_

ONe more thing i would like to add. If you have over 10,000 kills in Verses mode stats and your kd is low that could be a leading cause to why you dont rank up with that 170kd

Doctorpsylus

So now overall gameplay IS NOT applicable ?,ive been a nice person & revived 1000 times (not for skulls etc cos u dont revive -  people cry & leave).Surely the overall gameplay must act for a little something.Ive played a few public games with people using glitches in Buried & Die rise but they dont seem to level up at all,they have a large kill to down/death ratio but do not go from say skull to skull with dagger,even though on paper they have great stats,perhaps the game "knows" .

It is curious that they wont simply do a video & say ok heres how it works (cut to south park chicken in congress scene ).Yet there are a plethora of theories on here & YT (still say its the chicken meself )

reluctent

Treyarch won't release it, there too selfish and left us to find it out for ourselves, but this is a definite ranking system description, everybody on my xbox friends list has tried it and got up from bones or skull to knife. From there I put it up on here since hardly any other people have the generosity to give it up to the public, not such a surprise. The server watches your stats and improvements over each game, after months of testing ways out we finally found this perfect and working way of which the ranking system ranks you on zombies. It doesn't matter how many revives you get or what game your playing, its just the game mode. Custom and solo make it harder while playing simple public games gives you a better chance of ranking up, depending on your performance of course.

reluctent

To the people complaining, i said in the post IF YOU HAD ANY ISSUES WITH YOUR RANK THEN REPLY TO IT, NOT JUST TO TRY AND PROVE SOMEBODIES F***** HARD WORK WRONG. this ain't towards the people who understand this, u guys rock and i hope you get your shotguns soon but to the people who think their clever and try to prove me wrong the READ THE DESCRIPTION FULLY AND MAYBE YOU'LL GET SOMEWHERE HUH! Seriously i dont want to teach people to READ! And i bet you whining freaks havn't even tried what i said so how can possibly hope to prove this wrong then. WOW i didn't know you could public matches in your thoughts, and then want to prove people who spend their free time trying to help you wrong, how selfish does it make you look. I'm gonna say it again,

REPLY TO THIS POST IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH YOUR RANK! IT'S IN CAPITALS, HOPE YOU CAN READ IT.

DON'T REPLY FOR REASONS THAT DON'T INTEREST ME FOR EXAMPLE, TRYING TO PROVE YOUR RIGHT AND I'M WRONG, SECONDLY, STUPID COMPLAINTS ABOUT PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY TRIED AND HAVE NO SHOTGUNS. THAT REASON WHY I DONT KNOW, I'M NOT A MIRACLE WORKER WHO CAN HAND OUT SHOTGUNS TO YOU. THANK YOU FOR READING. as for the guys who can understand this, this is not aimed at you and i think you rock more than anything.

Davelo07

Only reply to this thread if you agree with me? This is a public forum to discuss and offer opinions on different aspects of the game. I don't even see any posts that are disrespectful, just people questioning your theory, which is perfectly reasonable. I am responding because I am a skull rank with a 70 kd and pretty much all I play is public. Still haven't got a knife, so pretty sure it doesn't matter whether you play solo, custom or public. And as for solo only giving you a quarter of the rank points that public matches do, that is a bold statement. Please back it up with source/information. I'm only questioning your theory, if you can prove that it works then fair enough.

THis works 100%. Your words. And then you state that you are not a miracle worker for those that have tried it and not succeeded.   Best bet is it has specific requirements of certain stats in certain tiers. That is why there is no exact number. You should just delete this post as it is not helpful in any way.