10 Replies Latest reply: Oct 1, 2013 5:08 PM by r8edtripx RSS

Please stop crying CAMPER CAMPER

FiL_UK1

I have been playing alot of Capture the Flag recently and have people swearing at me and calling me a camper in a negetive tone some even send me messages one calling me a dirty camper.

So why all the hate, part of the strategy is to have at least one person defending the flag right and im pretty good at it too with my best KD at 0 deaths and 46 kills on Nuketown nobody can touch my flag

• Re: Please stop crying CAMPER CAMPER
    Firesens

Keep it up!

coldstreamer1286

the reason y people act that way m8 is because they r jealous of u winning a game or been a better stratergy player.... just ignore it as as always wen tey win a game they shout n scream call ppl noobs and rubbish etc

as soon as they lose then ur a dirty camper

keep doing wot ur doing mate

HAPPY HUNTING

Megadog14

If they're mad, you're doing it right.

Izjar11

your still a camper even if you didn't "camp"

LifeSong1

I look forward to those messages. It means that I'm doing something right...that I'm helping my team.  Keep up the good work and if you want to have a little more fun, report the person who sent you the message as they were likely using a bunch of foul/vulgar language

r8edtripx

FiL_UK1 wrote:

I have been playing alot of Capture the Flag recently and have people swearing at me and calling me a camper in a negetive tone some even send me messages one calling me a dirty camper.

So why all the hate, part of the strategy is to have at least one person defending the flag right and im pretty good at it too with my best KD at 0 deaths and 46 kills on Nuketown nobody can touch my flag

You were probably using an LMG with Target Finder. You have to admit that's EASY mode.

LifeSong1

Whether you think the Target Finder is cheap/easy or not, it is a legitimate attachment in the game. It's in the game so utilize it all you want. It is likely someone on the other team is using it anyways so you might as well use it and not feel bad about it. I think there are a lot of guns in the game that are cheap/easy but I understand it is in the game and there is no reason to not use it unless you have personal issues with it.

r8edtripx

LifeSong1 wrote:

Whether you think the Target Finder is cheap/easy or not, it is a legitimate attachment in the game. It's in the game so utilize it all you want. It is likely someone on the other team is using it anyways so you might as well use it and not feel bad about it. I think there are a lot of guns in the game that are cheap/easy but I understand it is in the game and there is no reason to not use it unless you have personal issues with it.

It's in the game, so it's ok to use. Sure, I'm not going to argue with that. Sometimes you do need to fight fire with fire.

Easy Mode vs Easy Mode.

I did get a kick out of the OP saying, "...part of the strategy is to have at least one person defending the flag, right and I'm pretty good at it too..." - Cue to the OP in Nuketown with an LMG/Target Finder. LMFAO!! Yeah, I think anybody would be "pretty good at it too." Haha!

FatalHeadshot

You should hear the hate messages I get from campers about being c4'd while they are hiding in a corner. Its the best stuff ever when someone gets so angry they have to send u a hate message.