4 Replies Latest reply: Sep 30, 2013 6:29 AM by LifeSong1 RSS

Hardcore Details?

leethl

I can't find anything related to hardcore for Ghosts...ie. Does it even exist as a mode?  If it does, will all game modes be available for HC?  Will the spawn delay be removed like they finally did in Black Ops 2? I've looked at all videos of gameplay, watched all the release videos, read every site I can find...But not one mention of Hardcore, nor any details...If you are in the know or have other insight or information, please pass it along to all the hardcore players!  Thanks Tog-Sleek.

• Re: Hardcore Details?
    Ex-inm8

im the same mate i love hardcore. but i think i read that there is no information released at this time and to be honest i highly doubt they would remove the hardcore playlist. the good thing about the last IW game was it had loads of game modes. and blops deuce only had 4 bit of a let down. i think we will just have to wait till release to find out that info which is a shame.

LifeSong1

There will be a hardcore mode but they have not released information on it yet. They have basically stated that they will announce this a little later.

Fruity_Pops

of course hardcore will be available, it is on every other cod game, why would they change it ? and guaranteed the same modes as before plus maybe a few of the newer ones in the beginning until the novelty wears off and it will revert to the standard 4 modes as usual. why do people think that this game is going to be so much different from the other titles in the franchise ?

LifeSong1

The fear comes from Treyarch removing most HC modes and wondering if HC is going to go away at some point in the near future.  There's a big following (nowhere near as big as core) of people who prefer HC.  There's been no announcements yet so people are just wondering what is going to happen to their favorite game modes.