3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 4, 2013 8:09 PM by GhOsT_WiLL_RuL3 RSS

Looking for an xbox cod clan!

DomHackz

Looking for a bop2 team to quickly start out on, i can perform any role so if you're looking to replace a player or you need one hit me up, i am on alot of the time with the exeption of college 3days a week, that gives me a lot of time to play including college nights. I'm from the UK so you will understand my timezone and i'm extremely easy to contact. Looking to go big! gbs, mlg tourns etc. Hit me up.

• Re: Looking for an xbox cod clan!
    DreadfulGlory

Blitzkrieg sounds like the perfect clan for you. Blitzkrieg (BZK) is an active and highly skilled gaming clan exclusively on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One systems. We specialize in the Call of Duty, Battlefield and Grand Theft Auto franchises. We are an experienced and highly organized clan and accept members of all different sorts. Our goal is to provide both competitive and casual gamers with the experience and enjoyment they desire. I would really like to discuss a membership possibility with you. If you are interested, please visit http://www.bzkclan.com/ or Email us at

BZKClan@BZKClan.com

Thank you for your consideration.

Blitzkrieg Gaming Clan

PvtBryan

You can join my clan here is more about my clan we have player from the uk in my clan

Top Gun Mulisha (TGM) is a new black ops clan with currently 18 members and we're looking for more players you don't have to be the best player we just ask members do the clan ops and Challenges we have so we can level up as much as we can if you don’t want to do the challenge its okay I don’t make anyone do one if they don’t want to and if we are all on and we have a challenge we need to play as a team together if members have a Mic that’s good if not it’s ok because we like to call out plays when we play we try to win games and we like to have fun when we are playing. If you want to join message me the clan leader my GT is Pvt Bryan 87

https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/8760091

GhOsT_WiLL_RuL3

I have a clan