4 Replies Latest reply: Oct 9, 2013 9:23 AM by Momba1 RSS

peoples posts

UndreamtStone

I have found posts going back to 2010...all seem to be complaining about matchmaking, lag, and other similar issues that we are all complaining about today...so I guess since the problem with all the games they have put out seem to be the same year after year with no fixes at all for any problems we have told them about...or suggestions to fix the problems...we must be idiots for buying their merchandise....lol   no fixes in sight since 2010...what does that tell you

• Re: peoples posts
    UndreamtStone

http://community.callofduty.com/message/103993048#103993048    I only added this to show you the issues have been ongoing...and yes I know this is for xbox...but still the problems persist in all versions of COD

Momba1

Lag Comp is a fundamental problem with all online multiplayer games since day one, it's one of the driving forces for the LAN Party. About a month ago Lag Comp was at it's best considering then it become entirely broken.

Matchmaking's concept of balancing SPM is a broken concept, true Skill Based matchmaking is only grouping similar skilled players against one another and not a 5 KDR / 800 SPM on either side or worst Pubstomper's v/s Random's because out of twelve or in some cases more players half or more get pi$$ed-off.

IF Matchmaking is going to pit Pubstomper's (Party) v/s Random's then give the Random's a permanent VSAT.

UndreamtStone

rgr that...also MOMBA1 I had a live chat with activision the other day and gave them your link for matchmaking etc...hope you don't mind...they seemed interested but we will see

Momba1

Mind = no, not at all.

Take my advice here, if you're going to play Ghosts then IMHO join a Clan. In the beginning I preferred to play as a Random because I could 'do my own thing.' My W/L ratio went in the tank. Now pff you'll only very (very) rarely see me as a Random and then it's because I want to try some possibly moronic Gun, CaC, Scorestreak combo, etc. As a Pubstomper we've going once 3 days straight without a loss. HOWEVER, I been on both sides and I get the frustrations and the overwhelming PITA to play that way. I guarantee IF you have a good team not only do you WIN but your KDR goes up.

On the opposite side of Pubstomping you also want a challenge.