13 Replies Latest reply: Oct 24, 2013 4:59 PM by Jtrott RSS

there any gay players

deanmacgregor

hello im gay just wondering how many gay or bi people play the game and if anyone fancys talking

• Re: there any gay players
    dustycrow

probly asking for trouble posting this one myself im straight but all in all im around if u wanna talk

Foxhound-Pro

Edited the above post. No need to know about your fancy dustrycrow.

nicedrewishfela

Everyone is, if you listen to the rage after each kill

Firesens

I am a very open Gay Gamer.It is hard to find Gay players probably because of cyber bullying and other bull****. I have been treated like less of a human on Xbox just because I am Gay, but I can deal with it and I usually end up mind******* the ignorant people with logic.

deamonomic

Firesens wrote:

I am a very open Gay Gamer.It is hard to find Gay players probably because of cyber bullying and other bull****. I have been treated like less of a human on Xbox just because I am Gay, but I can deal with it and I usually end up mind******* the ignorant people with logic.

i have been treated like less of a human for playing at all Hell i have had people sit there and try (key word try) to insult me for just about everything, voice, playstyle, game mode, the way i talk, how long i have played, The online world is full of jackasses. I may trash talk but not like some people do. I keep it within reason.

Fabiodens

People can hate online because a thick veil hides there faces. I support gay rights even if I am not one. It's just my way of living and point of view. I try to adhere to: "If I don't have anything good to say, I will not post it"

Keep it up, not all of us are jackas*es

deamonomic

Fabiodens wrote:

People can hate online because a thick veil hides there faces. I support gay rights even if I am not one. It's just my way of living and point of view. I try to adhere to: "If I don't have anything good to say, I will not post it"

Keep it up, not all of us are jackas*es

exactly. Im not gay but I respect other peoples rights to be so.

dustycrow

so let me get this straight a mod edits my post for saying im straight yet everyone talks about being gay and its ok? >.> well thats kinda messed up

Foxhound-Pro

dustycrow wrote:

so let me get this straight a mod edits my post for saying im straight yet everyone talks about being gay and its ok? >.> well thats kinda messed up

It was the content of your post. We don't know about the kinky stuff, yo.

dustycrow

ehh kinda if u look at it, my bad proper grammar probly would of helped it was just saying he would get hate for the post with all the people hating on gays then went on to state that im straight and im around if he wants company XD didnt mean anything kinky

Gavranov

I am, and have my picture on my player card the emblem, i have Gay Pride with a rainbow and constantly people telling me it isnt true, because apparently you cant be gay and play games at the same time.

Jtrott

Apparently everyone is judging by the end game sore losers.