7 Replies Latest reply: Apr 19, 2014 12:26 AM by shaunleefarmer RSS

Looking to start/join a Black Ops 2/Ghosts clan (Xbox 360)

im_unknown

Hey everyone,

I've been trying to find a clan that is active and competitive, but I haven't found one that seems to work for me yet. So, I'm looking for anyone who has a clan that I can join, or would be interested in starting one up with me. I will be getting Ghosts for sure, but only for the 360 for now. I'm looking to join or create a clan whose members are active on a daily basis, and actually party up and play together. Also, having people in the clan who play league and gamebattles would be great, since I enjoy the competitive side as well.

I'm a very objective-minded player in both pubs and competitive. In pubs I'm an extremely aggressive SMG player and I'm almost always at the top of the leaderboard. In league and GB, I still usually play an aggresive SMG style, but I can adapt and play well with AR's and snipers as well. I know all callouts, spawns, and rotations for competitive maps. I'm a master rank in champions league.

Some stats:

K/D: 1.40

SPM: 367

I know the K/D and SPM are both low, but that's because I mess around with friends sometimes in S&D. When I play seriously, my K/D is usually closer to 2.0 and my SPM is above 400.

If anyone has a clan that sounds like a good fit for me or is interested in starting one up with me, reply to this post or hit me up on XBL at my gamertag: GoldEagleX12

Thanks

• Re: Looking to start/join a Black Ops 2/Ghosts clan (Xbox 360)
    Angry-SOB-

You play video games to do what? To get on a website every day for hours on end, to pick through topics that probably don't even concern or interest you? You join clans to play with like minded individuals, so you don't have to play with random "pub rats", so you can work as a Team with a common objective (not just everyone running around like chickens with their heads cut off).

You thinking of joining a clan with a "Top whatever number" from some voting website? What sense does that even make? Who cares how many votes some clan has? When all it matters is what you can do in game.

Put your money where your mouth is, and come check out a true gaming clan, the Savage Outcast Battalion!

Yes, we have a website, and yes you are required to check it out, register and apply for membership on it. Yes, you do need to check it out and post (but it's only for the Clan Muster, which is held once per month). Beyond that we try and keep it simple. Our site is specifically for keeping our members informed as to what is going on, Clan wide. To track Events (Tournaments, Practices, etc). We do encourage our members to utilize our system, but it isn't required for you to hang around on there for hours. Get on, get informed, team up, and jump in game! Simple.

The Savage Outcast Battalion supports both casual and competitive gamers, whether you like just burning off some steam, "pub wrecking" after work, or gamebattles, we support you!

Want to lead your own Team? All you have to do is create it and recruit for it, any member (Private First Class and above) is able to create and lead their own Team, be it casual or competitive. Set your own days and times for events/practices, recruit your friends, and get to causing some mayhem.

We support multiple games across both the PlayStation and XBOX platform. So, if you ever tire of one game you can always find another within the Savage Outcast Battalion.

The Savage Outcast Battalion is a democratic organization. Have a suggestion, a comment, a concern? Bring it up, you aren't just a name or a number on a roster.

While we recognize and applaud those with high k/d's or high levels of skill in a game, neither is a prerequisite for joining or maintaining membership with the Savage Outcast Battalion. Are you dedicated to the cause? Loyal to the clan and your team? Want to have a direct and positive impact on your gaming community? That is the type of member we are looking for!

Are you:

• At least 18 years of age (will waiver younger if deemed "mature" enough)
    • Have a working microphone
    • Be able to access Savage-Outcasts.com regularly (specifically to sign that Clan Muster)
    • Be able to attend Events/Practices on a regular basis (basically be active in game)

If you can meet those base requirements (or think you can), please visit our website Savage-Outcasts.com to apply for membership.

We are brand new, so anyone with leadership experience (or potential) interested in lending a helping hand, and being apart of the "future greatness", I encourage you to check us out.

Angry-SOB-

Savage Outcast Battalion

RoGSacred

Hello!! My name is RoG Sacred and Revolution of Gaming is now recruiting! We're not like other clans, we've been around since 2008, we have thousands of existing members (WORLDWIDE & all ages mature 13 - 40+ yrs old), forum based, game nights, tourneys, friendly atmosphere, always someone to team up with but we break our community into Brigades (by game: Halo, Call of Duty, BF3, LoL, WoW, GTA V) so that you're not 'lost in the crowd' but you can party up with any RoG members! You'll need a mic and daily access to the forums in order to join.

We will be moving to CoD Ghosts!!! Join a good community now!

We offer the following for members:

Graphics Team, Podcast Team, Youtube Team, News Team, Event Team, Competition Teams, Squad Rush GB Team, and others!

Revolution of Gaming (XBOX, PS3, and PC)

How to join Revolution of Gaming (RoG)?

1) Visit website: Revolution of Gaming - Gaming News

http://www.revolutionofgaming.com/forum/forum.php?referrerid=11829

2) Create account for Forums (Put RoG Sacred as referrer)

3) Follow format requested above, and apply to join the console and game brigade of your choice.

4) Wait for it to accept your application, and give you further instructions on how to get in the group, and onto the Brigade list.

5) Start posting around the forums, getting to know people (add them on 360 or PS3), and start gaming!

What is Revolution of Gaming (RoG)?

Revolution of Gaming is a large gaming community that was started in 2008. A community built by gamers, for gamers who have a passion for playing video games as a fun social activity. All built around a structure that is fit for never ending growth and to create social experiences that inspire action. New members join the Rank Structure as a Company Member. The ranks give our community a simple, but enjoyable community experience. Members can socialize and participate in our community forums, weekly events, competitive teams on Gamebattles and our thriving online community on Xbox LIVE

How to learn more about Revolution of Gaming (RoG)?

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/revolutionofgaming

Twitter: http://twitter.com/roginsider

Twitch TV: http://www.twitch.tv/revolutionofgaming

Tadalack86

Hi, I am the leader of RSSq. Currently we have 42 members with a clan K/D of 1.84. I am recruiting for people leading into ghost.

We have active members that is on everyday and promise to have someone by your side when going into games. Game modes that we play are TDM, Domination, Hardpoint, Kill Confirm, plus other.

I could go on and on here about us but if you really would like to see what we are about, please add Tadalack86.

Saweet84

whats your gamer tag? you get that kd up a little bit and play a little less aggresively you can play with us. we can help you get that kd up easily.