3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 15, 2013 7:02 PM by OGHuxtable RSS

3 times now origins errors

Z0IVIBIES

Hello wickedbeme here whats up with these errors? like dobj for xmodel400c_zom_takeo_fb has more then 160 bones. anyone please tell me whats really going on?  worried bout glitches and all they done was made it worse wouldn't you say?  just put everything back the way it was so I can play a full game without having to worry bout if I beat my round, or if im about to beat it will it even matter? with all these different error codes its hard to play the game I bought and paid for. I bought the game to play and now whats the point. it wont work anyways.

• Re: 3 times now origins errors
    Megadog14

Each character model has a limit of 160 "bones". If it exceeds that number then the game crashes.

• Re: 3 times now origins errors
    OGHuxtable

Hi there Z0IVIBIES,

We're sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue with Zombies.  Please let us know the platform you are on and how often you receive the error message you have listed above.  Also, you mentioned several error messages you have received.  Can you please provide those as well along with the game mode you were in and when you received the error messages (i.e. upon launching the game, during a match, etc.).

Additionally, indicate the type of connection you are on (wired/wireless).

If you haven't already done so, please try the following and let us know the results  Activision Support

Thanks ^AH