6 Replies Latest reply: Oct 24, 2013 4:57 PM by BMAC111 RSS

League Play is a Joke!!!

BMAC111

Dont get me wrong, I'm new to league play and I'm not the best player (rank 4 in Bronze at best) but I'm sick of waiting for ages in a lobby to get into a game to come up against a bunch of masters in a party and find its 6 v 2 after 20 seconds!!!!

WHAT IS THE POINT??!? Really.

BIgger penalties for quitters like demotion 2 leagues from Master to gold or gold to bronze etc. with no daily bonuses.

It's making a joke of what should be an excellent concept.

• Re: League Play is a Joke!!!
    starbuckfrack

Blame the lack of players and not the game. Hence the reason this test at League Play failed and will not come back

SitRepPro

Clan Wars in Ghosts looks like it has refined League Play as you need 4 v 4 to start the match or something.  I always thought League Play was a contingency plan for the MLG scene in case another shooter had something similar and not something massively pushed by 3arc.

TryHardMVP

It's not coming back because Infinity Ward is slow to adopt good ideas from Treyarch. League play was not a fail. Champions league often has more players than core domination especially late at night/ early morning. By your reasoning core dom should be removed because of low player population as well. If it wasn't for league, most of the people on my friends list wouldn't still be playing the game.

nflfenatic

You need to get some friends and team up with them. Play in the champions there is a much larger player base.

FYTsJamJam

damn right man, i just dont understand how some things happen!?!?! for instance just before i dropped 60 kills on Hardpoint and we still lose? how does that make sense? check this out to see what i mean Best League Play Hardpoint Ever... And Didn't Even Win? - YouTube

BMAC111

Thanks guys for some good advice and for listening/reading my rant! FYTsJamJam..I watched your youtube video and am still in shock dude!

I'm doing a bit better with the Champions series although there are a lot of sanctimonious teenagers with a chip on there shoulder about how good they are!! I'll look forward to clans on 5/11 and see how I get on!! I'm looking to get into a clan for Ghosts but would prefer over 30's...purely for the banter. Cheers BMAC