3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 27, 2013 12:52 PM by Izjar11 RSS

They fixed the quickscoping bug! Thank you Activision!

UhOhJessie

They finally fixed the quickscoping bug!  I tried to go back to Black Ops 2 the other day, and literally everyone was using a sniper rifle.  It was in EVERY match I played.  I popped MW3 in right after that, and it was the SAME thing.  People were running all over the place with sniper rifles, and not one time did they actually snipe.  I would rather deal with a camper over someone taking advantage of the quickscoping bug any day.  I was seriously considering not buying the game over that, and I <3 COD.  Just found out they fixed it, and I'm pre-ordering tommorrow!  All the kiddies are going to have to go home crying now, game over.  Thanks Activision!

• Re: They fixed the quickscoping bug! Thank you Activision!
    Izjar11

How is it a bug if its clearly part of the game?

And what are you doing wrong that your getting owned by these "rushing snipers" I do not mean to insult you but I am curious as how they are a true menace to your gaming that you would consider not buying a game because of them.

My flash or concussion nades have no trouble stopping them first, follow by a few rounds to their heads/ neck, they fall pretty easily.