1 2 3 4 Previous Next 53 Replies Latest reply: Dec 7, 2013 12:59 AM by Ztoned Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: Everyone Dont forget to Support SMART Camping! IW You Too!
    TheKeneticaxXx

I just referred to it as "Camping" to avoid debate over the terminology. I givez a shitz less what people call it and more about CoD being more skill and tactics based and less player assisted and geared so heavily towards run n gun.

Actually I 100% agree with you. In fact what you'll see in my videos are tactics that I developed and taught in my clan. We actually coined the phrase "SMC" or Strategic Map Control. We very much look down on any form of "Corner Camping". If you're by yourself or maybe one or two other friends then SMC is near impossible, but it is quite realistic to use your wits to "Lock Down" a area. Hats off to you sir.

• 11. Re: Everyone Dont forget to Support SMART Camping! IW You Too!
    rainmaker6

I can't remember when I made a new profile and wrote all this.

Seriously though well said. Why all the catering to run and gunners from the maps to nerfing all the lethals, kills streaks and non SMGs. All the whining by run and gunners to nerf anything that kills run and gunners.

In response IW nerfs claymores and scavenger so run and gunners aren't required to give up their perks and forced to use sitrep to avoid them. They nerf aerial kills streaks so that run and gunners don't have to give up their dual pistols or perks for stingers or blind eye. They nerf assasin and put in TF so run and gunners don't have to see where there opponent is. They make tiny maps with short lines of sight to minimize any advantages of long range weapons. They even put flashing lights on Bettys and IED so that run and gunners don't have problems seeing them. If IW makes their game for one type of player only one type of player will buy it.

• 12. Re: Everyone Dont forget to Support SMART Camping! IW You Too!
    Adam1234567893

I am going to run Lightweight Marathon and Danger Close with not one but two launchers let's see how many cry babies I can make. If you can't camp with out help from any in game item then you aren't the best player you aren't being a quote one quote "smart" camper because the fact you died. So you need to learn to adapt and stop complaining thank you have a nice day.

• 13. Re: Everyone Dont forget to Support SMART Camping! IW You Too!
    Adam1234567893

There is so much irony in this post I am not even going to comment on it with an elaborate post instead all I will say is runner n gunners haven't existed since Black Ops 1 with the removal of big maps and unlimited sprinting. There are only campers and rushers and hate to break it to you BOTH play styles complain just as much as the other there's no difference between the two when it comes to complaining.

• 14. Re: Everyone Dont forget to Support SMART Camping! IW You Too!
    rainmaker6

Adam1234567893 wrote:

There is so much irony in this post I am not even going to comment on it with an elaborate post instead all I will say is runner n gunners haven't existed since Black Ops 1 with the removal of big maps and unlimited sprinting. There are only campers and rushers and hate to break it to you BOTH play styles complain just as much as the other there's no difference between the two when it comes to complaining.

LOL. Hate to break it to you bud there are way more stop camping and nerf assassin threads and posts than any other topic in the forums. It's not even close. Try to maintain some credibility with your posts.

• 15. Re: Everyone Dont forget to Support SMART Camping! IW You Too!
    Schuesseled

1) In some cases there were buildings at the edge of maps, that you couldn't go around. In most cases? No that's not even slightly accurate. Most buildings had routes around as well as through, some of those routes were even OPEN instead of narrow alleyways. Can you believe that, camper hell!

2) Yes claymores require you to approach breach and clear situations sensibly, although generally flashing behind every opening will both nerf claymores and campers so it's generally a wise move just to do that, regardless of whether or not you know there are smores lurking there.

3) Yes, scavenger worked back in mw2. No reason it shouldn't refill claymores.

4) Agreed, walls should reduce damage considerably.

5) I found the damage on MW3 to be fine, I don't know what you are on about, maybe you shouldn't use the m4a1.

6) What skill? They basically earn themselves. WAIT just one minute, let's rewind. Easy to hide from? Easy to shoot down? If we were talking about MW3 I would be inclined to agree, but this MW2 we are talking about, killstreaks would stay up for their full length and kill the enemy team multiple times. (especially on a couple of the more open maps). Absolutely no one used the stinger like I did, and shooting an AC130 down by yourself is stupidly hard.

In MW3 people actually have a reason to shoot down stuff due to point streaks, and with SAM turrets air based pointstreaks are much easier to deal with.

But I agree that assault streaks should stack, and they will.

• 16. Re: Everyone Dont forget to Support SMART Camping! IW You Too!
    Adam1234567893

Hate to break it to you check the beginning Black Ops 2 posts learn to do some research before you post. All you saw was Nerf Smgs and Buff Ghost and Buff Awareness and Nerf Explosives and Nerf Lightweight threads so yea before you say they complain just as much as campers I have to say as a tactical player you both complain you are both garbage complaining control freaks and you both ruin games get over yourself both play styles can't adapt they are too one sided and campers and rushers are both egotistical and no I am not attacking the good campers or the good rushers I am attacking the ones who complain period. Also the thread we are posting on is fine example of a camper complaining so yea where's your credibility again?

• 17. Re: Everyone Dont forget to Support SMART Camping! IW You Too!
    iivrruummii

Adam1234567893 wrote:

I am attacking the ones who complain period.

All day...

• 18. Re: Everyone Dont forget to Support SMART Camping! IW You Too!
    rainmaker6

Learn to use the search button bud and learning to count would help you out because camping is the number 1 complaint by far. You selectively pick BO2 were ghost was severely nerfed and you had move not to show up on the map. And you can't figure out why it wasn't complained about. That doesn't surprise me why it's a mystery to you.

More interestingly is how you don't mention MW2 or BO or MW3 where, because of your whining, it was severely nerfed. Nor do you mention Ghost (the forum you are posting in). And for someone who claims to not be whining you sure post a lot in the camping threads whining a lot about changing things to stop camping. I am not the one who wants to nerf any of the perks or is complaining about how someone else plays, you are. And ghost/assassin/cold blooded was not something asked to by nerf by the campers. Campers loved ghost/assassin/cold blooded on the MW2, BO and MW3. It was severely nerfed because of run and gunners and whiners like you. Your revisionist history and selective choice of games is telling about your integrity. Don't waste my time with your BS.

• 19. Re: Everyone Dont forget to Support SMART Camping! IW You Too!
    rainmaker6

Who cares what you run, nobody. The problem is you whine about what others do. And if you aren't whining about what others run why do you need to get even by claiming to make campers cry using your setup. Exposed.

1 2 3 4 Previous Next