1 2 3 Previous Next 159 Replies Latest reply: Feb 24, 2014 11:54 PM by WiimotesRus02 Branched to a new discussion. RSS

`LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U

Incredible_Mr

Now the big mans decided to plug in his pc after spending 7 months porting the game for us, do we have any legit questions we want answering about ghosts on the wiiu, seeing as theres NO info out there whatsoever for us, and at this statge we are guessing as to what we are gona get!

PLEASE dont ask DLC questions, or why support was dropped in April as we know he wont tell us, so just dont.

Right heres a few starters >

Are you on Twitter? PM me if you dont want Snowyday stalking you - I know Vahn had to move house to escape Snowys 34 twitter accs. I have a lot to input, I feel as a nintendo cod vet, I speak for many people with my thoughts and ideas. Or maybe just add me , @PussiesPlayCore (Yes, the BO2 connection issues forced me to play HC)

Ive read in several places that the U version is being MADE by Treyarch and will be different from others, is this true? And if so, how?

Are the wiimote settings gona be the same as BO2?  (please say yes, as its taken me 6 months to get them feeling right ?

Will we get DLC, and why was support dropped in April (just messing)

Can I also add that ive spent most of today perusing PS4 and XBONE games and consoles, with the slight taste of pre ordering one and cancelling Ghosts, and givng the U to the kids, BUT then I have a quick look on here, your back, and suddenly im thinking mmmmmm maybe be good to play till April, other console thoughts instantly stopped, and its all things pointing to next Tuesday and 2 weeks off work

• 1. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U
    T-boss

motion controls working properly this time around?  not just the settings but the semi-fixed deadzone lockup fixed too?

how does the game compare to the other versions? features and quality?

• 2. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U
    A_Trey_U

Hey There.  I'll do what I can to answer the questions I can.

Twitter:  @A_Trey_U  

Treyarch's Wii U Dev Team is the same Dev Team that brought Black Ops 2 to the Wii U.  We didn't create a completely different game for the Wii U.

Wii Remote - same as BO2 with a handful of fixes/adjustments left over from BO2 feedback.  Nothing major, so you should be good to go.

I'm glad you're excited about it.  We've had our heads down in this since the beginning of the year, so it's nice to be able to reconnect with the community.  We're prepping for launch, so things are still busy, but I'll try to be around as much as possible.

• 3. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U
    Snowyday

Come on i am not a stalker I would like answers like you do

• 4. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U
    OriginalSin

Welcome back, Atreyu! I must say I'm very excited for Ghosts so thank you for all the hard work. I and four friends should be getting it within the first week of release.

Just a few tiny questions if I may?
    1. Is the headset support the same as in BO2? Meaning when I play with the Wii Remote I plug in my Turtle Beach headset to the Gamepad and in the options I can set audio to output through it (just the Gamepad)? -----I give you and your team massive props for having the best voice chat on the Wii and Wii U, BTW!

2. Will you post on Miiverse again? I still have your Woods avatar followed and I'll continue to yeah all of your posts if yes. Plus I may draw you a cookie again. =P

• 5. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U
    A_Trey_U

Thanks! 

1.  Headset support will be the same.

2.  Yes, not sure if I'll be set up for day one, but I'll be there as soon as I can be.

• 6. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U
    bughunt

Now that you are back with what I assume is the purpose of providing support for Ghosts, will you be providing any support at any level for Black Ops 2?  I ask this on behalf of the players who are holding off on purchasing Ghosts until they have seen what the support, netcode, features, etc are like or who may not be purchasing Ghosts at all.

If you will not be providing any support for Black Ops 2 along side Ghosts, will you perhaps allocate a week to perform a "clean up" in order to address in-game reports of boosting/griefing/etc?  (this would also have the added bonus of making players behave if they feel that they are being watched and at risk of punishment, make a clear statement that they are not to continue this behaviour in Ghosts, and hopefully provide a brief rest for players who have endured the boosting/griefing/etc)

I should maybe ask this via PM, but I sent a very important PM to you a long time ago around about the time where support was dropped.  You had logged in a few times after then and would like to know if you got a chance to read it.

----------

This is cheeky to ask, but has there been improvements made to the netcode for Ghosts to address the major problem of lag that players experienced in Black Ops 2?

Will the online for the Wii U version of Ghosts be server based, P2P or a mixture of both?

What in-game report options will be available?  Have you removed the Tactical Insertion as a great many players have wished for?

Is the Wii U version of Ghosts a port of the PS4/Xbox One version or of the PS3/XBox 360 version?

Will you be joining the Wii U community in multiplayer from time to time?  Will your presence be more frequent than it was in Black Ops 2?  Will your presence only be seen in MP or will you be dropping in to say "hi" in other online modes?

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Great to see that you have returned, A_Trey_U.  On behalf of the Wii U Community I would like to say that any and all support that the suits upstairs have permitted you to provide is greatly appreciated.

• 7. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U
    sangoku116

Is the Wii U version going to get what was listed as for all platforms such as clans, dedicated server and more? Do we get something more because it was made by treyarch.

• 8. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U
    Ronin2012

This IS a legitimate question sadly

How long before you and your team drop us like the red headed ugly step child, like you did in Black ops 2

And dont say that the controls are pretty much the same as Black Ops 2, coz that means i wont be buying it due to you not being able to balance the "fairness" between analogue and wiimote players

p.s. Im a wiimote player and sick of magnetic pinpoint accuracy of analogue players and then giving them the option to also add target finder!!  What were you thinking?

I mentioned to you numerous times that whilst being host it caused major lag to me , unlike any other cod game on the wii.   You never explained or even answered that even though you asked me to resend my original messages to you again.

• 9. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U
    T-boss

is there any chance for this game to be cross platform?

1 2 3 Previous Next