1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next 159 Replies Latest reply: Feb 24, 2014 11:54 PM by WiimotesRus02 Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
  • 50. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U
    Paulyloveswiimote

bigdaddy0964 wrote:

Why is it so forbidden to answer a simple question as to if we will have dedicated servers, for all the Wii U users like myself concerned from the lagg experiences that we endured all bo2. 

Because they want you to buy the game and find out the truth when its too late. Even the tv ads have changed, something that i'll be looking into about advertising standards because in the UK its something you have to be careful about. Not being specific is also classed as false advertising..

• 51. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U
    crazybloodmonkey

will we be left in the dark with this one? will we be treated fairly

• 52. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U
    Devaleo

First want to say thanks for supporting us Nintendo gamers. I've bought World at War, Modern Reflex, and Modern Warfare 3 on Wii, and Black Ops II on Wii U, and I have Ghosts Wii U pre-ordered.

Questions:

1. Will the Wii U version be releasing alongside the PS3/360 versions on November 5th?

2. Will Wiimote sniper scope aiming be like in MW3 Wii?  Cos that was the best of all the Wii/Wii U COD games. BO2's Wiimote scoping I had trouble with.

3. Is the Wii U version ported up from the PS3/360 ones, or down from the PS4/Xbox One ones?

4. I swear I'm not being a douche, (I really appreciate the work you guys do) I'm just honestly curious; what part of the development process takes nearly a year of work if you guys have the Wiimote stuff mostly established from previous titles and Infinity Ward make the assets?

5. Why was Ghosts for Wii U not announced until a few months ago?

• 53. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U
    BobbyMcGee

I defend wiimote as it is just another controller option everytime I hear people cry in lobbies. But like I said, lmg wiimote users can be just as bad as da quickdcopers, but none of you guys would ever acknowledge that. Idk im just to the point where im sick of all the b!tching that comes from both sides.

• 54. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U
    nintendon't

I agree LMGs/quickscoping are pretty bad when you could just use an AR/SMG and easily get double your score.

• 55. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U
    BobbyMcGee

And I am sad to say saint nic is as much a myth as cod dlc on a Nintendo console.  So much so we all know better than to even speculate or ask about it.

• 56. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U
    BobbyMcGee

Here we go...

• 57. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U
    BobbyMcGee

Gee shouldnt you get double your score when rushing with mid to close range weapons? Obviously your brilliant opinion that heavy ass long range weapons function the same as qc weapons is total crap and thats all the time im wasting replying to you from this point on. Get a life.

• 58. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U
    A_Trey_U

Awesome to see another CoD Wii/Wii U Veteran.

1. Will the Wii U version be releasing alongside the PS3/360 versions on November 5th? - Yes!

2. Will Wiimote sniper scope aiming be like in MW3 Wii?  Cos that was the best of all the Wii/Wii U COD games. BO2's Wiimote scoping I had trouble with. - Play it on the 5th and let me know what you think.

3. Is the Wii U version ported up from the PS3/360 ones, or down from the PS4/Xbox One ones? - It's not that cut and dry.  We developed the Wii U version to deliver the best experience it could be on the Wii U.

4. I swear I'm not being a douche, (I really appreciate the work you guys do) I'm just honestly curious; what part of the development process takes nearly a year of work if you guys have the Wiimote stuff mostly established from previous titles and Infinity Ward make the assets? - there's a lot of work to be done.  Not everything translates perfectly.  Our first Wii U title was made from Treyarch code.  This one is IW's code, so that needed to be readied for the Wii U.  That's a lot of it.  Then there's GamePad support, Wii Remote adjustments, optimizations and more.  While the Wii U is technically considered a port, we don't approach it that way.  We work hard to develop an experience that is catered to our unique audience.  For example, no other platform supports this many controllers.  I'm happy we chose to stick with the Wii Remote for the Wii U.  It is a controversial subject on these forums, and I understand why. 

5. Why was Ghosts for Wii U not announced until a few months ago? - Treyarch doesn't control those things, that's Activision, so I can't speak to that. 

• 59. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U
    like2nap03

BobbyMcGee wrote:

I defend wiimote as it is just another controller option everytime I hear people cry in lobbies. But like I said, lmg wiimote users can be just as bad as da quickdcopers, but none of you guys would ever acknowledge that. Idk im just to the point where im sick of all the b!tching that comes from both sides.

I think any LMG user can be as bad as DA quickscopers. I think they're worse actually.  Not people running around with them.  That's fine.  It's the camping, headglitching, Target finder variety that I don't like.  I think DA lmg users are much worse than a wiimote LMG user, but that's a debate for another topic. 

1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next