15 Replies Latest reply: Feb 24, 2014 10:01 AM by SoLo_Celo456 RSS

What is the Call of duty ghosts clan website called?

realjoker

Does anyone know what the call of duty ghosts clan website is called please?

I cannot find a link to it. Is there even one. Please post link.

• Re: What is the Call of duty ghosts clan website called?
    Stosh_Cowski

I've been looking for it too.  Said it was to be available 11/5/2013.  Chances are it's not ready yet, and that's understandable.  It would be nice if they'd let us know that though.

realjoker

I don't understand why they could not just have integrated it into elite and improve the elite. Why create a new one. Bad decision making. I dont understand what is going on. Were are we competing. Elite, league play or ghosts clan. What the hell is going on.

Add ghosts clan to the elite and improve on it. Remove league play and make cod elite the only and number one source for competing. Why do we have to keep jumping from one service to the other every year. FIX UP.

Now we will all have to start all over again. What happens to all our elite achievements. This is elite all over again. They say it's coming, it comes, it does not work, everyone goes mad, Everyone asks for a refund, Activision says Ghosts clan is free, Activision and Infinity ward gets reported to Watch dogs, We all buy a PS4 and play Watch dogs.

Elite has improved over the last 2 years. Keep improving it. Don't start a new one.

LifeSong1

I can understand why they would make a new system (Elite had a LOT of issues) but at the same time I can agree that it would have been nice if they would have just fixed and enhanced what they already had. Clans have gone a totally differerent route with Ghosts though and that is likely a reason for this change.

You don't have to start all over again. Your roster still carries over. Your old clan is still there with it's progress. Your elite achievements (I assume you mean like hitting level 50) still exist, they just aren't tied to the new clan. I agree that this should have been tied together somehow.

You said "Elite has improved over the last 2 years". I'm not sure what Elite service you have been using but they didn't even touch it in the last year so there has been 0 improvements since BO2 came out. It had a lot of potential, but failed miserably with BO2.

RelatingBog767

I agree with you bro!

Why not integrate Ghosts with the Elite?

Stupid Activision!

BrapMan

It WOULD be nice wouldn't it!

LifeSong1

I believe it is http://clans.callofduty.com. The website portion is either not going to exist or is not ready (I've heard both). No word on when we can expect to see something non-mobile.

Shadowdeath87

hey bro. Im right there with you. I would really like to be able to do all of my clan stuff on my computer which is still a windows 7 cause 8 is no good. But currently the Ghosts website is nothing but an ad campaign. The only usable part of the Ghosts website is the forums. It would be super nice if they made it like ELITE but with the effort that they are putting into it I doubt it. I have seen no changes in the actual website. Sure they keep updating ghosts but that is all they do. They are currently only thinking about themselves and their pockets. They dont seem to care about the actual customer. I have spent several hundred on CoD and yet you could spend thousands on them and they would still be looking for ways to make money without putting any effort into the website besides using it as a billboard.

SoLo_Celo456

I think the majority of people would like to see this in game or on pc after all the negative feed back about ghosts this is starting to look like infinity ward doesn't care for the idea since second biggest issue was the clan wars format and its yet to be fixed. It might be due to the fact this game was divided into sub departments making harder to address problems since beach head is so heavily invested in apps and takes care of clan wars, infinity ward may not be as in control of the issue as it may seem and beach head probably is not going create a website since that's not where there business thrives. This was a  terrible idea by the way to take it out of in game menu, all these issues probably could of been avoided if they nixed extinction and focused on clan wars themselves instead of letting someone else experiment with its format especially since they knew a lot of the attention drawn to the game came from them hyping it up clans, they failed miserably trying to do too much and honestly I don't plan on getting hustled into buying anything jus to play. Or am I going to invest into future games if this is not fixed or the next game requires a I pad or I phone.