10 Replies Latest reply: Jan 11, 2014 6:14 AM by CementoArmato RSS

Error code: 8448

iweber95

I was finally about to be able to play my first online match EVER when I got this error code. Can someone please explain to me what it is and why I got it. Please fix your servers. I have perfectly fine internet connection and I can not connect to your servers. I know it is not my firewall so it has to be something on your end. Please fix this ASAP.

Thanks.

• Re: Error code: 8448
    dragonfjm

I have the same problem. BO2 worked fine.

What do i have to do to play online?

jaycool71

Can someone please explain to me what it is and why I got it. Please fix your servers. I have perfectly fine internet connection and I can not connect to your servers. I know it is not my firewall so it has to be something on your end. Please fix this ASAP.

its just says arror code 8448 ???

Thanks.

Jvasquez79

A mi me pasa lo mismo, error 8448, tengo dias que no he podido jugar el multiplayer y me ha tocado jugar battlefield 4 ya que no veo que arreglen el problema para ghost de PS3.

Decepcionante juego este ghost.

I really feel the same, Error 8448, I have days that I could not play the multiplayer and I have had to play battlefield 4, and I do not see that fixed the problem for PS3 ghost.

Disappointing game this ghost.

crazycanuk

Are you on PC?

crazycanuk

Can you give a quick description of your internet set up - hardlined, wireless, router, etc.

crazycanuk

My suggestion would be to uninstall the game completely from your system, then reinstall it. If it is not your router or internet settings, then this may resolve it.

Have you been able to get on MP at all since the game launched?

danielferreira

Hello All - I had the same issue with 8448 and I have one workaround that solved my problem.

It looks like Ghosts has some issues with NAT. I had configured NSAT to use with my Black Ops II and it is not compatible with Ghosts.

The fact of the matter is that I've always used below configuration to have "NAT Open" on XBOX and when launched Ghosts I couldn't connect (error 8448), When I removed all the port forwarding stuff and restarted the console, I could access multiplayer normally (and it shows on XBOX "NAT = strict" and on Ghosts "NAT = Open"). Anyway it works.

My suggestion is to remove port forwarding configuration.

My previous config:

Port 53 TCP and UDP

Port 1863 TCP and UDP

Port 3074 TCP and UDP

Port 53 UDP

Port 88 UDP

Port 80 TCP

Regards,

Daniel.

CementoArmato

Solved this error in one pc

(Translate to italian!)

Ho fatto partire ghosts in un altro pc con l'account di quello che aveva il problema.

Il cloud ha riscontrato un errore tra i dati vecchi e quelli nuovi. Ho scelto di ripristinare i vecchi dati ed è partito sia nel computer di prova che, successivamente, in quello originale. Spero di essere stato d'aiuto. Ciao.

I made ghosts from another computer with the account that had the problem.

The cloud has encountered an error between the old data and the new ones. I chose to restore the old data and the party is on the test computer, which later in the original. I hope I was helpful. Bye.