1 20 21 22 23 24 Previous Next 280 Replies Latest reply: Apr 18, 2014 4:05 PM by NRRecon1208 Go to original post RSS
  • 210. Re: Clan Issues and Fixes
    BabieDollxo

So when clan members sign up on elite not all made their community name their clan tag. A member is spamming our clan chat and i would like to kick him. but since his chat name is not his gamertag i don't know who is doing it... someone help?

• 211. Re: Clan Issues and Fixes
    IRyanRevolverI

I'm in a clan. It worked for one day. Now my clan tag is back to grey, and all my patches disappeared. I can't get into "Clan Details" in-game, and I can't leave the clan to re-join. Wtf is the problem here?

• 212. Re: Clan Issues and Fixes
    Jake02

My Clan's clan tag name will appear next to my name [enclosed in brackets] while in the pre-match lobby, but after the match is over it is not shown in the after match lobby screen, I do see others with their clan tag name displayed, both with, and without brackets, is this normal that only you can not see your own tag name in the after match lobby screen.  I don't know if my tag name appears in game, or on anyone else after match lobby screen, but when the next pre-match lobby screen starts I can see it again. Then after each match it is missing again?

Thanks

EDIT: platform = PS3

• 213. Re: Clan Issues and Fixes
    LifeSong1

BabieDollxo wrote:

So when clan members sign up on elite not all made their community name their clan tag. A member is spamming our clan chat and i would like to kick him. but since his chat name is not his gamertag i don't know who is doing it... someone help?

You can probably go into the Elite site (http://elite.callofduty.com) and use the search in the upper right corner and see if you can find them that way in order to attempt to see what their name is showing up as.

• 214. Re: Clan Issues and Fixes
    LifeSong1

IRyanRevolverI wrote:

I'm in a clan. It worked for one day. Now my clan tag is back to grey, and all my patches disappeared. I can't get into "Clan Details" in-game, and I can't leave the clan to re-join. Wtf is the problem here?

Sorry for the delay in responding. I would make sure you are not in a clan at the moment and try it again. You likely got randomly moved into another clan (known issue). See #14 and #17 of the main post in this thread and see if they help you out.

• 215. Re: Clan Issues and Fixes
    LifeSong1

Jake02 wrote:

My Clan's clan tag name will appear next to my name [enclosed in brackets] while in the pre-match lobby, but after the match is over it is not shown in the after match lobby screen, I do see others with their clan tag name displayed, both with, and without brackets, is this normal that only you can not see your own tag name in the after match lobby screen.  I don't know if my tag name appears in game, or on anyone else after match lobby screen, but when the next pre-match lobby screen starts I can see it again. Then after each match it is missing again?

Thanks

EDIT: platform = PS3

When sitting in a lobby, it should show up on the screen in the brackets. I believe almost all clan tags will appear in brackets on the game summary page.  The true test to make sure you are in a clan and that you are using the official clan tag is to go in and customize your character and make sure the clan's clan tag is an option. Once chosen, you should see your clan tag right in the lobby. If you aren't seeing it then you may need to exit the game and come back in first so that the data is refreshed.

• 216. Re: Clan Issues and Fixes
    Quixotic-Noble

I am attempting to manage my clan but the "my clan" feature is not showing up on my app.  Soooooooo……..what the heck?

• 217. Re: Clan Issues and Fixes
    LifeSong1

Quixotic-Noble wrote:

I am attempting to manage my clan but the "my clan" feature is not showing up on my app.  Soooooooo……..what the heck?

Most likely that is an indication that you are not in a clan (see #14 as a possible reason).  If you were the commander you may be in a bit of a bind and will likely need to create a new clan or contact @ATVIAssist and @Beachheadstudio to see if they can help you out. If you were just another clan member then you may want to contact the commander and see if they can help get you back into the clan.

• 218. Re: Clan Issues and Fixes
    Cerberus3

HI,

I am unable to edit my clan motto via the iPhone app, I was able to change it initially but now it gives me a message saying "Unknown error, please try again later.

• 219. Re: Clan Issues and Fixes
    LifeSong1

I just tried this on my Android device and it worked fine. Try it again now that it has been a bit and see if it was an issue on Beachhead's side or if it is truly an issue with the app. If you are still having the issue, I'd suggest talking with @Beachheadstudio on Twitter and see if they can help.

1 20 21 22 23 24 Previous Next