3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 6, 2013 5:20 PM by tyioijrrfss RSS

looking to join a clan

GargleBlarg

Message me to join a clan GargIeBIarg the L's are capital i

• Re: looking to join a clan
    Stub-_-Toe

Legendary Lions recruiting for ghosts. We are an established clan of mature gamer's , we play to win , we all have positive scores in all game modes. You must be 21 and over have a headset, be able to speak English and communicate with other team members. We learn all call outs and have a great team of admins to help and give you fantastic advice..We have gold clan tag which is simply R04R. To join follow the link and APPLY

http://thelegendarylions.co.uk/home

Youtube video link

We are the legendary lions - YouTube

Breezy XXV

Hey budy how you doing. If your your looking for a team oriented clan join me. Play as a team win as a team.

Gt: Breezy XXV

tyioijrrfss

You should join our clan WhaleNation. We like to troll, snipe, and screw around. A few of us have an Elgato or and HDPVR. We'd love to have you join us as we are in search for a few new members to have fun with. Most of our members are 14 - 16 if your is around us then that's great. I'm getting the PS4 the day it comes out as well as Ghosts, AC4, and BF4. Maybe we can hang out sometime if you want. If you want to join, apply over your phone using the Call Of Duty: Ghosts app or over PSN. Our clan name is WhaleNation and our team leader is beacons77. Contact me for more info. Bye!