5 Replies Latest reply: Nov 8, 2013 10:33 AM by ghamorra RSS

My 3 biggest problems with this game...

biron_w

1) The spawn system. There's about a bazillion other posts on it. It's atrocious and needs fixing.

It's like IW looked at Treyarch's god awful BO2 spawn system and they thought "how can we make it WORSE?"

2)Playing in a full party is a pain in the backside. I played last night and sometimes we were waiting 2-3 minutes for the game to find us people to play with. And then if people leave nobody else joins. If you think 6v6 is bad on the small maps try 6v2!

3)Sniper rifles. Who at IW thought it'd be good to have weapons in the game that are a OHK at any distance, to any part of the body, which don't have any movement penalties and can fire in a split second?

• Re: My 3 biggest problems with this game...
    aggresiveapple

1) Dogs, seriously **** that *****. you cant do **** for **** if she comes around the corner. 5shots from a magnum eh shes still okay.

2) SnD bring it back

3) spawn system in ffa. i haven't played anything but blitz and ffa, and blitz seems perfect to me.

zvers

1. I agree that it should be patched.

2. Don't know about that one. I play with one other person and we have no issues getting into games quick. Are the people in your party spread out of a large geographic distance?

3. Yeah they are strong but I think they are a bit tricky to use. For now they aren't bothering me but as time goes on and many people get good with them, I might change my mind.

IndyOldDude

ya know, its almost as if they intentionally planned to spawn you right near or in front of enemys, because of the map size.
    There is no other logical reason to spawn you this close to the enemy other than they planned it that way...
    2 times in 2 days I have spawned so close to an enemy, that he was able to simply knife me before I was able to take one step, once it was on the castle map for gods sake......

ghamorra

biron_w wrote:

3)Sniper rifles. Who at IW thought it'd be good to have weapons in the game that are a OHK at any distance, to any part of the body, which don't have any movement penalties and can fire in a split second?

...Seriously?

You obviously miss the point of a sniper. It's designed to be a OHK and there is a movement penalty. Also realize that the chrome barrel increases damage while also increasing sway and recoil. If someone manages to plunk you with a chrome barrel then kudos to them because the gun is very difficult to control. There's also a RoF cap on the semi-autos which is really low. I know the Lynx takes a good while to reset. Go back to MW3, those snipers were cake compared to Ghosts