1 2 3 Previous Next 88 Replies Latest reply: Jan 8, 2014 12:30 PM by like2nap03 RSS

It's like the lag keeps getting worse.

like2nap03

The more I play the worse it is.  Just instantly dying over and over.  I can go 32-2 and get all my killstreaks.  Next match in the same lobby I'm lucky to break even and that will continue until I find another lobby..  Frustrating.  Game is frustrating. 

• 1. Re: It's like the lag keeps getting worse.
    oldtimeysheriff

I haven't even been able to get online in mutliplayer tonight. I get as far as the lobby for TDM or another mode and then after waiting a few minutes for it to find a game I get booted back to the main menu.

• 2. Re: It's like the lag keeps getting worse.
    like2nap03

Why did you delete that James?  I had a nice long reply and then it wouldn't let me post it!

• 3. Re: It's like the lag keeps getting worse.
    Quenten-C

Always playing the blame game... It's not lag, it's just you.

• 4. Re: It's like the lag keeps getting worse.
    BobbyMcGee

Thats funny havent ever seen a complaint from him except footsteps.

• 5. Re: It's like the lag keeps getting worse.
    like2nap03

Quenten-C wrote:

This is why I hate people.  People are so stupid.  Yes. It's me.  You're right.  It's me.  I'm so afraid of the people on the internet that I just fall over dead when they look at me. 

• 6. Re: It's like the lag keeps getting worse.
    like2nap03

BobbyMcGee wrote:

Thats funny havent ever seen a complaint from him except footsteps.

A very legitimate complaint I might add!    lol So glad they fixed that. 

What's going on in this game is all kinds of weird.  I went 26-0 tonight on Octane.  The only reason I didn't get more kills was I had trouble finding people.  Two matches later and it's back to not even having time to react.  Even players with terrible scores dropped me more than my wife drops her cellphone.  (Hint:  It happens a LOT)

• 7. Re: It's like the lag keeps getting worse.
    SinCaraxx

i hve no problem with lag so far. maybe like 2 matches.

• 8. Re: It's like the lag keeps getting worse.
    EliteKing

Quenten-C wrote:

Quenten - stop trolling and get a life keyboard warrior.

I can honestly say that it is NOT Like2Nap03, he is a great player with a high KD and even a higher IQ.

lag comp and all of its evil ways has been around since BO2 on the Nintendo WiiU and even longer on the PS360s.

the player pool is getting smaller and smaller on the Nintendo WiiU console and therefore making the good connected lobbies harder and harder to find.

when dedicated servers kick in, most of lag comp will be fixed, hopefully.

how do we know? we dont, but we hope and pray that it will.

• 9. Re: It's like the lag keeps getting worse.
    Whack-a-newbie

Has anyone else noticed many of the match scores are dramatically unbalanced? In other words, the majority of matches have one team with a huge score and the other team barely posting kills.

The last four games I played in TDM:75-35, 42-71, 56-75, 69-31. Different lobbies with different groups of players.

And it's not because one player has a massive score. Scores seem somewhat consistent for each team. Winning team most members go positive, losing team most members go negative.

Is it possible the team with the host has a major advantage/disadvantage? That's the only plausible explanation I can imagine. Either that or the matchmaking routine is doing things bass ackwards and mistakenly putting all the good players together and all the suckwads together.

1 2 3 Previous Next