1 2 3 4 Previous Next 95 Replies Latest reply: Nov 19, 2013 9:36 AM by WKMMS Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: Quick scoping is even worse!!!
    Moraydeath

people say the kill cams are not accurate, which i think may be true some times, but ive hit shots with snipers that should not of hit, such as spinning in a circle and the bullet went 90 degrees in the oposite direction and hit a wall, but yet killed some one in in a different spot, Sorta like this:

------------P2

------------

------------ME------------where my bullet hit

ive also noscoped people and my bullet goes passed there shoulder, or leg, and still get a one hit.

• 11. Re: Quick scoping is even worse!!!
    LIFEB0Y

Simple solution for the makers of COD. I hope they are listening, but I doubt it because they never do. Don't allow snipers to use certain perks that make QSing easier. Sniping isn't intended to be a run and gun type of class, so it shouldn't be allowed to be. There's no way that while I'm pumping 7 shots into an enemy that they should be able to lift their 40 lb gun up and shoot me in the leg to kill me.

If I run around a corner and the enemy hip fires and gets me that's one thing. But to allow snipers to lift their gun up and just hit the trigger to kill me is so annoying. I put in all the work to find the enemy, to get around the enemy and kill them, and the enemy wins by way of exploiting the perks and mechanics of the game.

The maps are big enough that proper sniping should be the only way to snipe. I get it, it's a game. It's not real. But come on man. Give me a break with this. Make QSers earn their kills like everyone else. I have no problem getting sniped the proper way, but when I see an enemy 40 feet away, start shooting him and getting hit marks, only to get one shot in the leg by a QSer, it's really ruins the fun of this game. I just got COD ghosts a few days ago and have noticed a huge increase in QS'ing since the night I started playing it. Makes me want to pay Aroldis Chapman money to throw my remote at the head of the maker of this game.

I thought QS'ing was going to be removed from this game which is one reason I bought it. Another lie by the COD franchise to get all of us suckers to buy it.

• 12. Re: Quick scoping is even worse!!!
    Wheels1AWTT

I hate QS too but that was a dumb argument, sorry.

• 13. Re: Quick scoping is even worse!!!
    Mess1ahBrowny

QS will never go away,which is a pain

I was 1v1 with someone i fired he fired boom am dead despite my lifting my gun first....sniping takes no skill on this game

• 14. Re: Quick scoping is even worse!!!
    SrgntMerkWorthy

Quick scoping is so much different, and really harder in this game.  It just isn't even the same.  The ads time is longer which makes it harder, and the ones with the shortest times are prone to hit markers.  Aim assist is less affective also, so there is no comparison in the exploits of that.  I never or hardly ever quick scope, and in Ghost's if you get one, it is really satisfying, as it is harder.  I know what your talking about with the kill cams, it shows the hit marker before the cross hairs are any where near hitting the person.  This is not a new issue, and is related to lag/latency/sync issues sometimes with FPS.  I have come across very few, and much less people in this game who are really good and hard to beat when quick scoping.  If it was easier in this game, it would be plagued with them, and it isn't.   

• 15. Re: Quick scoping is even worse!!!
    TourettesGuy03

The heaviest sniper rifle used is 20lbs, lighter than more LMGs, and it's not even in this game. The two bolt actions are under 10 and the others are around 14. Less ignorance please.

I'm not convinced half of you even know what it is. I've been accused of quickscoping in that half second after death so many times I can't even count, when I clearly haven't been if you could watch.

People just look for excuses for their deaths most of the time...

Besides, I'd rather be QSed than sprayed with an assault rifle by a noob that can't aim from across the map, which happens more than anything.

I swear 90% of the complaints on this forum are from people whining that the game doesn't cater to how they think it should be designed...

• 16. Re: Quick scoping is even worse!!!
    Parmersan_XBL

It was definitely worse in Black Ops 2. I mean you can actually snipe on Ghosts unlike Black Ops 2. You were better off quick-scoping in Black Ops 2 rather than staying back and sniping. At least with Ghosts both are reliable.

• 17. Re: Quick scoping is even worse!!!
    jeremiahneral

it takes skill to be good. PLUS, QS increases your accuracy with other guns because you have to be dead on the first time you pull the trigger or your dead. I haven't messed with the sniper rifles too much in this game (250-300) kills, but my accuracy is over 25%, and no... no real shotgun play either. I play mostly run & gun with SMGs and AR's. 25% accuracy is pretty sick if I may say so

• 18. Re: Quick scoping is even worse!!!
    Wheels1AWTT

My sniper accuracy is over 40% soooooo...NO

• 19. Re: Quick scoping is even worse!!!
    PigllRolling

''But to allow snipers to lift their gun up and just hit the trigger to kill me is so annoying...'' This, but except when they lift their gun while still running, the game's correctional mechanism locks the weapon being lifted,

just the slightlesly slouching the character model - as if it's trying to hold up a smaller sized horse -

turning the weapon into a donkey (an ass - same as a quickscoper ) releasing relentless donkey noises,

all of which is combined with an automatic unlimited sprint, that doesn't seize - not until the player in question is killed.

1 2 3 4 Previous Next