3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 11, 2013 10:35 AM by TheUndeadGoat RSS

challenges...

Pell89

How do you see all the challenges you can complete to get new patches/backgrounds?  And why am i unable to see the criteria i must meet to achieve some...

• Re: challenges...
    Chasedpuppet01

To see the requirements for a challenge, it must be an active operation. On the main multiplayer page you'll see 5 operation listed on the left. Each of those 5 is a category of op. If you highlight one and press A/X, it'll open a longer list of operations to complete. These are not a comprehensive list--just a selection that are actively able to be completed. If the challenge you want to complete is not listed, you have the option of spending a squad point to get a new set of operations (but no guarantee to get the one you want), or wait ~2 weeks for new operations.

phxs72

Go to your Operations section.  You will see five challenges there and if you highlight each one of them individually and press X then you will see any other challenges that you have unlocked to work on.  Basically each challenge on your main screen is just one of a whole host of challenges in a sub category.  So you will need to look at each one of them to see all of your available challenges.  The challenges where you cannot see the criteria are locked and you cannot complete them until they become unlocked.  You can purchase with a Squad point additional groupings of challenges.  Note that when you purchase additional challenges only the slots where you have made no progress are replaced on your main screen.  I don't know if you lose any of those challenges or if they just go back to the sub group and remain unlocked.  I didn't realize that there were subgroups until I had already spent my squad points.

TheUndeadGoat

The above posts explained it pretty well, but if you're a more visual person here's a video that covers the Operations (which are the challenges for heads/outfits/patches) and how to use them effectively.