5 Replies Latest reply: Nov 11, 2013 2:28 PM by Firesens RSS

search and rescue is disappointing

JennacydeHq

what in the world is the point of this game if your team never revives you?! it's so frustrating to see them sit by your tags and not pick them up but they are so quick to run for the enemies tags when they kill them. please bring back regular search, at least then i wont get annoyed when i die since i know that when i die i die this game i have the chance to live again and players just taunt you with that fact. i also wish there was a way to force players to play the objective like how in cranked you blow up if you don't get a kill...just a thought.

• Re: search and rescue is disappointing
    Dr_Rad

They're bringing back S&D on Friday.

JennacydeHq

thank god i was thinking about canceling my preordered game for ps4 and completely switching to bf4 and saying goodbye to cod. i like the variations in games honestly i do but this is more annoying than it is fun...good news is that bf4 has a search mode but search on cod is just amazing so im glad they are bringing it back

phxs72

I'm not an SnD or SnR player mainly because I don't like playing either of them with randoms because you just never know what you are going to get.  However, I have played both with my clanmates and I have found it to be quite enjoyable.  The key is playing with people that you know and like.  Just yesterday myself and two of my other teammates went down in a fire fight but  my fourth teammate was able to get the clean up kill and he revived all three of us so that we could go looking for the rest of the enemy team.  That was a lot of fun.

JennacydeHq

i agree that it would be a lot of fun but you should still have the option to play regular search and i say that because not all of your friends will be on at the same time always and when you have to or just feel like playing solo it's annoying when 9/10 games are terrible team mates and that's what i am dealing with since i am also getting ps4 on friday so not a lot of my friends have the game yet with the new systems coming out

Firesens

I agree with you OP, S&R was such a bad substitute for S&D. I feel they will sit by your tags baiting enemies into to try and get them so they can kill them and take their tags. That is why they don't revive, What they fail to realize is not everyone is that stupid and you get more EXP when you revive teammates.