2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 12, 2013 11:40 PM by isiamcghe RSS

UNITED STATE EAST COST PLAYER SEARCHING FOR COMPETITIVE CLAN

ForeverTNT

I posted this on the search clan if you want to read the full story of our searching but here I'm going to keep it short. We play cod op 2 for xbox everyday. If ranking 1-10 we are 8-9. We like being competitive. My brother and i are loyal players. i have a ratio of 1.58 6th prestige and my brother master prestige 1.36 but he reset again back to 1. Now his prestige 1 ratio 1.09. We don't want to sound cocky or anything. We are just looking for a semi-very active clan not those casual clan. We are looking for a competitive active clan that is organize (weekly clan meetings,team up,website,etc). I will most likely NOT look back onto this forum so you can send me a couple paragraph message to BOW 2 MEE and your clan name and what you guys do. Yes it will be 2 players are looking for a clan.

• Re: UNITED STATE EAST COST PLAYER SEARCHING FOR COMPETITIVE CLAN
    nicedrewishfela

Black Ops II Clans

If you posted that there.. and now here.. that is spam.

• Re: UNITED STATE EAST COST PLAYER SEARCHING FOR COMPETITIVE CLAN
    isiamcghe

If your looking to join a clan then I can help you with that. I wouldnt call us the casual clan, we are the second biggest and oldest clan in xbox history, We do have meetings two days a week, Wednesday and Sunday. And If you wanna test out your skill against our clan members , Then on those days you can come join our Custom Game Nights where we just have fun and have competitions. We are not a skill based clan, But you say you like to be competitive. We're not really a skill based clan but we can put you in squads who are very competitive. We have People who probably have a better KD then you guys.We had one guy get over 100 kills in a game, No Lie !  But if you are interested and would like to know more about our clan. Then send me a message on Xbox Lunarassassinn7 . Our clan is on Bo2, Ghosts, BF4 Halo 4. etc. Like i said we are the second largest clan and hold a number of 3800 members. We would love for you guys to be a part of that roster