3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 13, 2013 5:40 AM by LifeSong1 RSS

Problema con nombre de clan

Noa1988

hola amigos, como soy una novata en esto de los clanes, cree uno sin querer, y luego me sali de el, abandonado el clan, ya que yo era la unica que estaba en el. Bien ahora que si que quiero crearlo de verdad, me dice que ese nombre ya esta en uso. Puede que se haya quedado buggeado o algo?? lo digo porque aun no estaba la app de clanes para el ghosts y lo hice todo desde la xbox.

Me sale un mesaje que dice notifications.clan_title y debajo Create Team call failed.

Por favor me podriais ayudar???

Muchas gracias

• Re: Problema con nombre de clan
    LifeSong1

Noa1988 wrote:

hola amigos, como soy una novata en esto de los clanes, cree uno sin querer, y luego me sali de el, abandonado el clan, ya que yo era la unica que estaba en el. Bien ahora que si que quiero crearlo de verdad, me dice que ese nombre ya esta en uso. Puede que se haya quedado buggeado o algo?? lo digo porque aun no estaba la app de clanes para el ghosts y lo hice todo desde la xbox.

Me sale un mesaje que dice notifications.clan_title y debajo Create Team call failed.

Por favor me podriais ayudar???

Muchas gracias

--------TRANSLATION VIA GOOGLE----------------

Hello friends, as I am a newbie in this of the clans, create one by accident, and then I came out of it, left the clan, since I was the only one that was in it. Well now that if you really want to create it, it tells me that name is already in use. You might have been buggeado or something?? I say this because the app was not yet clan for the ghosts and I did everything from the xbox.

I get a what message says Create Team notifications.clan_title and under call failed.

Please can you help me???

thank you very much

It's possible that the name you are trying to reserve is not available and thus the reason you are getting that message. It's also possible that after you left the clan that the name gets orphaned with noone in the clan (it should NOT do this but I wouldn't be surprised). Try creating the clan with a different name. Only use alphanumeric characters with NO special characters.  Good luck.

• Re: Problema con nombre de clan
      Noa1988

I tried to create already been when greeting me with that message. I searched if there were any clan and created with that name, and there is one with the same letters but mine would be in uppercase and the other not.

Eventhough different escibirlo not let me, have to let go a few days? or who or where I might be contacted to solve the problem?