3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 13, 2013 8:10 PM by BlackMetroid95 RSS

So, I purchased this game...

Rambozo

And I can't help but feel a little burned. It feels wrong that I contributed to such bad behavior by buying it. People expect value for their money. I expext at least the sme value as what comes on competing platforms. It's not that the Wii u isn't capable, so much as the effort put into it, yet the price is the same.

So, as a wii u owner, I am to be happy about getting such a token effort? Activision doesn't advertise the game, and shops are under stocked. Consumers are left in the dark. Now we see articles about how the ps4 version outsells it, a console yet to be released. That's shocking? perhaps a marketing campaign could have helped. What's next, dropping wii u support due to poor sales? Nope, I'm sorry but poor Wii u sales is the fault of Activision here. It makes me feel good to be an owner of a product that the producer cares so little for. I can't help but feel slightly duped.

It's bad that wii u owners expect so little. And it's a wonder why people don't buy 3rd party games? How about giving us a product worth buying? We don't even get parity.

I feel bad for Trey, and the rest of the Treyarch team. It's not their fault that they were put ino a losing situation. And now damage control falls on his shoulders. It really shouldn't. I can't say that the Treyarch team did a bad job, they were just set up for failure. I expected an improvement over last years effort.

God, I hate being treated like a redheaded stepchild.

If only 3rd parties would put forth the sam effort towards the wii u, they might get a better return. So how big was the Wii u team vs. the xbox360 team?

Of course you cant compete with Nintendo, they give 100%, Activision doesn't.

oh, I heard there was a patch.

• Re: So, I purchased this game...
    CongerEel

Grow up and play the game.  It is better that you expected.

Rambozo

I am playing it. man, I don't wanna sound like a stick in the mud. I mean, the game works. Just expected more. it's not better than I expected. no improvement over blops2 means not better than I expected.

the real issue though, is the lack if advertising. as far as most know, the wiiu version doesn't exist.

that sait, the game technically works; it's playable.

BlackMetroid95

This game is excellent, there are no glaring issues that trouble me right now (except that damn dog ) Much better than Black Ops 2- even that game was good. The only real problem is that you seriously need to change your playstyle in this game- patience and marksmanship is key. I had some trouble at launch, but i now hold a steady 2.164 K/D and climbing. I am definitely not disappointed with Ghosts.