5 Replies Latest reply: Nov 14, 2013 6:00 PM by NaTuReS_FrEaK RSS

Hacked server BS

SF_G14NT

Ok, so i was playing with my bro and we entered a server that obviously had some issues. The timer had like 4 thousands minutes or something ridiculous. Anyway, i played on it for a bit and all of a sudden it showed a message that said "Killyourself/lvl60." So at that point i just backed out. My character was at level 60 max but i only had 1 squad point. This was my only character unlocked BTW. So i entered a regular lobby and played a few games but noticed i wasn't gaining any squad points. Now i'm stuck, can't unlock anything, and can't earn anything.

Leave the game as soon as you get into this type of lobby.

Any suggestions on what i can do to restart my stats  or start over or something?

• Re: Hacked server BS
    Frenchy_68

Sorry I have nothing to say to help but I would very much like to see someone from the COD Ghost team add a comment on here because all the hacked lobby posts are extremely concerning to the gaming community.

Is there anything being done to address this issue?

NaTuReS_FrEaK

IW team cant do anything, these hackers have JailBroken PS3 which basically lets them hack any game online or not, IW can ban them but then they can just make a new account and continue on, only PS3 can console ban them but that would take a long time and on top of that PS4 is right around the corner so i dont think Sony is going to spend much time on PS3 anymore

Frenchy_68

Thanks for explaining; I wondered how the heck they could possibly do this but this makes me doubt Sony Playstation.

The entire network was hacked, the consoles are hacked; so one can only expect the same will happen with PS4

NaTuReS_FrEaK

lol sony can only do something when we tell them that they are hacking when we spot hacker we think game wise not console wise that is why we come running on the game forums to complain and not sony forums lol

Conundrum016