11 Replies Latest reply: Feb 4, 2014 10:42 AM by Bielsalmighty RSS

Favorite Attachments?

TheUndeadGoat

What are your favorite attachments?

Personally, I love the Grip on most guns just to hold things steady since it works so much better than Blops2's grip.

I see a lot of silencers out there as well, and for shorter range maps, it's hard to beat them to keep off the radar.

Right now my favorite is grip and flash suppressor or muzzle break on the AK, since it's sights are easy to work with so I don't have to waste a slot on a sight.

• Re: Favorite Attachments?
    banned-again

thermal scope yes people will think its cheap but im old and my eye sight isnt great so deal with hahaha

SrgntMerkWorthy

my most used overall ( it does depend on class, and situation) are muzzle break, grip, and VMR.  I use the thermal hybird too on marksman rifles as it makes the really long shots easier, and much better for picking off the people hiding or head glitching.  I like the VMR because I usually roam around with the regular red dot, but if you know your about to look long range,  it helps me pick them up quicker and be more accurate long range.  If i'm not going silent, I like the Remington ( or AK-12) with grip, muzzle break, and VMR.  Dirty

TheUndeadGoat

I've been using Irons or red dot on my Marksman rifles, but the VMR does seem like a good idea. Might try that out tonight. I'm iffy on the muzzle break, I know it extends the 2 hit kill range, but I feel like I have a harder time holding the target for 2 hits if I'm not using the flash suppressor.

SrgntMerkWorthy

I wouldn't use a marksman rifle without a muzzle break.  Depending on what one you are using, any sight will pretty much eliminate obstructing muzzle flash.  e.g. Muzzle break on the MR-28 is two hit kill from any range, any where in the body.  I will admit my trigger finger is not insane( it is good), and I don't go for dead accuracy.  For those reasons I go with the MR/muzzle break because the clip is huge, it shoots fast, so if my aim is worse than usual, I can get off 4 or five shots knowing two are going to hit and drop.

Chasedpuppet01

I had an operation for the underbarrel shotgun and it actually is surprisingly effective. The only thing I don't like is that it can't be manually reloaded--the magazine has to be empty.

I'm not a big fan of most of the iron sites in the game--Vector, MTAR-X, MSBS, Remington to name a few, so the red dot is getting a lot of use. I've also got a thermal optic class specifically for when someone on my team drops a KEM and destroys visibility

dtuchpunk

silencer. A long time silencer fan. Love stealthy gameplay

For the rest mags and on the m27 like the hybrid

NorcalBob

I spent a lot of tokens on silencers and now I am into loud guns with the muzzle break (add range) and grip or red dot.  I think the large maps take away some of the benefit to the Silencer and I just like the sound of the guns way more when unsuppressed.

dweez1988

Rapid fire! Makes smg's wesome!

Dragon188

I agree grip is definately a necessary attachment

Bielsalmighty

Extended Mags is pretty much ever-present on my classes. Nothing funnier than just lazily spraying through a doorway an injured enemy ducked through, then watching them pop back out when they figure you'll be needing to reload, only to find there you are, still spraying away.