8 Replies Latest reply: Nov 19, 2013 6:05 PM by SolidWater RSS

Error "dobj for xmodel"?

SolidWater

Error

'mp_body_elite_pmc_lmg_b_urban' has more than 192 bones [see console for details]

Of all my years, weeks and months invested playing COD games I have never gotten a more incoherent error message if not the most vague and insipid looking error I message I have ever seen.

1.How did it appear?

I was playing a gamemode then suddenly the game dropped, screen went black for over 10 seconds, longer than a "Lost Connection to Host/Server" screen delay and then this message shows up.

2.How often has this happened?

Too often, at least 3-4 times a day and I play about 4-8 hours a day.

3. What does it mean?

I do not have a clue. By reading the message the only words or acronyms that I can capture is "body" , "elite" "pmc" "lmg" and "urban" the rest is gibberish to me. I think it may relate to a uniform and weapon content but it does not apply to me because I do not use PMC uniform or an lmg. Maybe that file is corrupted and something triggers it to crash the game or it triggers something. As far as I'm concerned I am not the only who gets I'm pretty sure everyone gets it because everyone in a party I was in complained about when a game crashed and this message appeared.

Is anyone familiar with this error and can anyone explicitly explain what it means? It is very abhorrent and ridiculous really.

View the image for yourself:

http://i784.photobucket.com/albums/yy130/kodachi_bot/CAM00108_zps868177bb.jpg

• Re: Error "dobj for xmodel"?
    mmkaho

Wow.. Well all that info makes me think of a rendering problem when a model is rendered on your screen

starbuckfrack

do a search for "192 bones" on the forum. Someone else had this too and I am not sure if anyone replied.

Otherwise post and check the tech support forum there might be an answer there. At least the tech read that forum regularly.

Leave details of the exact game mode and such just in case.

Romphfy

i just had the same thing happen. killed someone with an ied and it said " dobj for xmodel 'mp_body_fed_assault_a_desert' has more then 192 bones [see console for details]"

trigger98

I just got this error as well playing in a domination match.  I spawned in, immediately was being shot from somewhere, then died.  The killcam showed an enemy under the map shooting me, but it was only a partial killcam as the screen went dark for about 20-30 seconds then redirected me to the main menu and popped this error: "dobj for xmodel, 'mp_body_devgru_assault_a_arctic' has more than 192 bones [see console for details]"

I am certain that this player under the map was either modded, hacked or has some knowledge of a glitch to get under the map, and this is what caused the error.  I have the gt of the person under the map if a mod would like to know.

SolidWater

Coming to think of it, it probably is related to a glitch some players provoke or a mod, but I'm not certain. I actually joined a Domination lobby that went very much pass 200 points, the winning team was over 1,000 points and the losing team over 800, but no one seemed modded because I didn't have a problem beating anyone one from the opposite team while I was on the losing team. The MVP of the match was at 99-20 K/D, but I backed out because I thought it was preposterous. I have encountered allot of ceiling/underground glitch users. They use Ammo crate and Fully Loaded, Extended Mag. They get KEM Strikes, their the ultimate campers. It's funny because players know their whereabouts but still attempt to beat them without a clue of where they might be and how to beat them so they rack up kills, I usually avoid them but on Freight and other maps where they appear In common conflict zones, there unavoidable. I'm beyond frustrated with the these game standards developers and programmers of the game have provided us, it's very embarrassing. 

vims1990

Was there by a chance someone who had a modded/hacked console/gamertag?

This error has happened twice to me and the same error has showed up due to some modder who was in the same match.

rankismet

SolidWater wrote:

'mp_body_elite_pmc_lmg_b_urban' has more than 192 bones [see console for details]

Of all my years, weeks and months invested playing COD games I have never gotten a more incoherent error message if not the most vague and insipid looking error I message I have ever seen.

1.How did it appear?

I was playing a gamemode then suddenly the game dropped, screen went black for over 10 seconds, longer than a "Lost Connection to Host/Server" screen delay and then this message shows up.

2.How often has this happened?

Too often, at least 3-4 times a day and I play about 4-8 hours a day.

3. What does it mean?

I do not have a clue. By reading the message the only words or acronyms that I can capture is "body" , "elite" "pmc" "lmg" and "urban" the rest is gibberish to me. I think it may relate to a uniform and weapon content but it does not apply to me because I do not use PMC uniform or an lmg. Maybe that file is corrupted and something triggers it to crash the game or it triggers something. As far as I'm concerned I am not the only who gets I'm pretty sure everyone gets it because everyone in a party I was in complained about when a game crashed and this message appeared.

Is anyone familiar with this error and can anyone explicitly explain what it means? It is very abhorrent and ridiculous really.

View the image for yourself:

http://i784.photobucket.com/albums/yy130/kodachi_bot/CAM00108_zps868177bb.jpg

Someone in the lobby was a very bad kid.

trigger98

Ok, there is a glitch to get outside the map on freight.  I was just killed again from outside the map.  There are video's on how to do it as well.  I quit out, so I never got the error message.

The glitch is basically god mod once your under the map.  Can't be killed, let alone seen.  So I won't be playing that map as its now 2/2 that someone glitched out.