3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 18, 2013 6:56 AM by maccabi RSS

How do i turn off notifications in the clan app?

maccabi

Right since last weeks *cough* update* my clan app started spewing out non stop notifications of clan invite requests from accounts with zero played time.

I thought i had turned off notificationsbut nope they still keep coming, i got so fed i deleted the app, noticed there was another *cough* update so re downloaded it as i needed it to do something as you know adding pc support was something noone needs. and again non stop notifications

when is this going to be fixed?

• Re: How do i turn off notifications in the clan app?
    FalconR6

Don't know what device your using. But, can you go into your devices settings --> to the app and disable notifications. It's a long shot, but might help.

LifeSong1

Technically you should be able to do this by going into the app, opening the menu, choosing "Account Settings" and then clicking on "Notifications".  That should be what you have to do. My app is also continuously spewing these out and I think it is due to having pending applications which you can't delete.

maccabi

LifeSong1 wrote:

Technically you should be able to do this by going into the app, opening the menu, choosing "Account Settings" and then clicking on "Notifications".  That should be what you have to do. My app is also continuously spewing these out and I think it is due to having pending applications which you can't delete.

its doing my nut in so it is.

be nice if just once bh made something that didnt break when they updated it , *inserts new round of annoyance there isnt a legit pc app*