6 Replies Latest reply: Dec 4, 2013 4:46 PM by SavageHam RSS

Can't access Game Summary additional screens

LifeSong1

When I pull up my game summary, I see that there is more content on one or two additional screens (normally accessed by pushing to the right). When I push to the right, it exits out of the menu. I've been having this issue ever since the last Patch.  I read the latest PC and PS4 patch notes and there is no mention of a fix for this or the operations issue. Anyone have any tips or tricks to get this to work or is it just an issue in the game that we have to wait for a fix for? I haven't seen anyone else post about this.

• Re: Can't access Game Summary additional screens
    SavageHam

Greetings LifeSong1,

Are you still encountering the same issues? What console are you playing on? Did you also have issues with the Operations/Menu loop? Are you attempting to only view your stats or another player in the lobby? They may have exited the lobby while you were attempting to view their stats. Are you still in an active lobby while doing so? When the lobby get ready to start it may exit the Match Summary screen.

Thanks,
    ^AJ

LifeSong1
      1. Are you still encountering the same issues?
        Yes, I still have the issue.

2. What console are you playing on?
        Xbox One (though I had it on Xbox 360 as well)

3. Did you also have issues with the Operations/Menu loop?
        Yes, I have the issue with Operations (Xbox One and Xbox 360)

4. Are you attempting to only view your stats or another player in the lobby? They may have exited the lobby while you were attempting to view their stats.
        I'm just attempting to view the game summary tabs (not individual player stats)

5. Are you still in an active lobby while doing so? When the lobby get ready to start it may exit the Match Summary screen.
        The only time you can view the Match Summary is in a lobby. It doesn't matter if I view it in the same lobby it occurred in or if I back out and get in another lobby and then view it. Either way, I can never view more than the first tab of the Match Summary.
        SavageHam

Hey there LifeSong1,

I see thanks for letting me know, the recent update did address some users' issue with the loop. Have you tried deleting the game install on your harddrive as well as all associated game files, clearing your system cache (Xbox 360) or turning off your console (Xbox One), then rebooting your console and installing the game again. Let me know if that helps!

Thanks,

^AJ

LifeSong1

I will try to do this at some point, but keep in mind that re-downloading the digital version of 39GB will take some time...I don't have the disc version of the game.

LifeSong1

I finally got around to deleting all DLC and the game from my Xbox One and re-downloaded it. As I suspected, this did NOT help in any way. I still can not see the multiple screens and I still can't access my operations.  Kinda ridiculous that this and the operations bug have not been fixed yet.

SavageHam

Hi LifeSong1,

Thanks for trying that, as I know this is a frustrating situation. The Operations/Menu Loop as been addressed from some users in recent patch, though there are some users still afflicted with this. The issue is known of and is being investigated into, at this time I don't have any word in regards to an estimate time frame, but will update you when I hear word. Thank you again for your continued support and patience.

Thanks,
            ^AJ