I am looking for good and active Clan Members to join TheEliteSoliders.
Info about the clan:
- Name: TheEliteSoldiers
- Gold Clan Tag: PROS
- Motto: More is not Better
- Level 18 Clan
- Clan K/D Ratio: 1.12
- Clan Wars: Gold/Platinum Division
- 95-100 Clan Members strong (Mix of PlayStation and Xbox players)
- Open to all platforms/consoles (PlayStation/Xbox)
PlayStation 3 Commander: Jarrod_J_P_HK (Me)
PlayStation 4 Lt. Commander: Lights_Out-57
Xbox One Lt. Commander: Dross2011
Xbox 360 Lt. Commander: Funk Uh Tron
- K/D of 0.75 or higher required
- Must have played at least 30 hours or higher
- Must participate in Clan Wars
- Don't have to be very good at the game
- Always play with other Clan Members if any are on
- Invite friends or any good people that you know of that would contribute to the clan
- Must play at least 2 or more days a week (Weekends)
- Highly Recommended that you own the Call of Duty App
- Recommended that you own a mic (Optional)
- Play as a True Team and use Team Work
- Show other Clans who are the Real Pros
- Be friendly and respect each other
- Stay loyal to the clan and don't leave
Most Important Rule:
- Have Fun!!!
How to join:
Just let me know in the comments, request to join via the app (preferably) or send me a message on PlayStation 3 or even through my email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to join and I will get to it as soon as possible.
Let me know if you have any question and also if anyone would like to change anything about the Clan just let me know and I will see what we can do. I would also like to say that if you say that you are gonna join could you stay and don't leave. Just to let you know I also live in Brisbane, Australia and I play mostly on Weekends but I do sometimes play during the week and also if I don't reply to you the main reason will be that I am obviously asleep, busy or just not on. I will also keep this forum updated with all the latest clan details at all times.
Thank you so much to the loyal people who have stayed in our clan so far and future new comers, I can't just express how grateful I am to you awesome people...