1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 74 Replies Latest reply: Jan 7, 2014 9:49 AM by SirDarthVader Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: so what are player numbers like?
    Yppecaye_the_Dogged

r8edtripx wrote:

PS4           XBone             PS3          XBox360

Total Players: 17,576          10,472          143,934          118,562

Cranked:            483               253             5,511              5,392

Blitz:                  299              160              3,592             3,520

KC:                   963               444              7,178             6,700

Dom:               2,411           1,317            24,128           17,874

FFA                  902               444               4,628            3,082

TDM               6,265             3,398           45,759            33,037

Considering there was about 190k on BOII PS3 at some point over the weekend when I was playing, it's pretty bad. 

• 21. Re: so what are player numbers like?
    zvers

I did the same here in the states. PS4's are sold out everywhere in my area. I came from PS3 too. I just wish the player counts were at least double what they presently are. I'm sure they are worse in Australia than the US.

Look at the bright side.....we get titanfall!!!!

• 22. Re: so what are player numbers like?
    zvers

Titanfall......

• 23. Re: so what are player numbers like?
    Yppecaye_the_Dogged

I'm pretty curious about it. 

• 24. Re: so what are player numbers like?
    mjw3786

It makes perfect sense. This game is the worst CoD to date. It only takes 1 or 2 games to realize how broken it is and you're better off spending your time doing something that you'll actually enjoy. If I want to be frustrated i'll go to work.

• 25. Re: so what are player numbers like?
    Bocheebs

the first week after launch numbers were low (west Australia) so matches were laggy and you were lucky if you got a good connection. After the double xp launch weekend (one week after launch) the numebrs have been better and seem to be rising. I think they will again surge after Christmas - there are a lot of people out there looking at wrapped boxes under the tree knowing whats in it but their mothers/wives will not let them open it until the 25th.

• 26. Re: so what are player numbers like?
    zvers

Well it's from the original gang that made CoD so I wouldn't underestimate them....

• 27. Re: so what are player numbers like?
    zvers

That's why I just bought mine myself. I hope you're right. Here in the midwest, US, the player counts are still low. ~7K in TDM core.......~2500 last night in core domination.

• 28. Re: so what are player numbers like?
    highlandsparky

The numbers are poor, there were just over 19,000 last time I was round at a friends....christmas shall increase it a little, but in all honesty I wouldn't waste your money on the xbone version if you already own it for the 360.

• 29. Re: so what are player numbers like?
    mjw3786

unfortunately the gang that made the first modern warfare [infinity ward] is not even close to the same studio now. most all of those folks are at respawn, who is bringing us TITANFALL!

1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next