6 Replies Latest reply: Dec 6, 2013 6:09 AM by FalconR6 RSS

squad members not using rewards

dtuchpunk

I've played 20+ squad vs squad games so far. But my squadmembers won't use their rewards. A satcom maybe. I've them all in support. So some of them should get more than just the satcom but they never use them

• Re: squad members not using rewards
    gambit1969

Thet are a little dunb alright, same with mine

Izjar11

dtuchpunk wrote:

I've played 20+ squad vs squad games so far. But my squadmembers won't use their rewards. A satcom maybe. I've them all in support. So some of them should get more than just the satcom but they never use them

Try using them all with hardline, I have balanced my squads with two LMG's, two AR's and one sniper. I also leave two with running only satcoms, so they don't progress further and with hardline, its secured they will get them.

dtuchpunk

most get 7 kills at least but one or 2 more than that. And they should get their rewards with eace

Got hem setup like 2 smgs, 2 ars, 1 lmg and 1 sniper/marksman rifle

Don't want to change perks only because then they might use their rewards.

Izjar11

dtuchpunk wrote:

most get 7 kills at least but one or 2 more than that. And they should get their rewards with eace

Got hem setup like 2 smgs, 2 ars, 1 lmg and 1 sniper/marksman rifle

Don't want to change perks only because then they might use their rewards.

You have to mix them up well, so that each help out the next. Have you tried also running them all with the strike package?

gotsomestars

Be glad, every time one of mine calls in a dog, it traps him in either a corner or on a ledge(like going thru a window).

FalconR6

Yeah, their accuracy is impressive,, but they have a kangaroo loses in the top paddock when it comes to kill streaks.  Doesn't stop them sliding in for tag in kill confirmed though,, sneaky buggers .