1 2 3 Previous Next 50 Replies Latest reply: Nov 28, 2013 7:12 AM by Mazer_Posts RSS

Somthing has to be done about the Dogs

TheWaukeeKid

Either raise the kills needed or nerf the lethality. I swear they can jump through second floor windows to avenge their master’s death and they kill instantly. Has anyone every got a knife kill on a dog? I make it a point now days to shoot the dog first even though it means I will die as well. I like the feel of the game in whole but Cujo has to be addressed. Does anyone else agree?

• 1. Re: Somthing has to be done about the Dogs
    TheBeastlyDude

I don't agree. They are easily killed if you work as a team in that the puppy might get one, but with communication, he hardly gets a 2nd kill on my team. Also, traveling with your teammates on maps instead of running off alone will allow you to get the puppy down quickly.

Try to change your style to match the game, not try to change the game to match your style.

• 2. Re: Somthing has to be done about the Dogs
    Alky6

The dog shouldn't need more hits to kill than the human!

• 3. Re: Somthing has to be done about the Dogs
    TheWaukeeKid

I am not saying i have a hard time killing the dogs  but ALKy6 is right, the dogs should not need as many bullets as a human and it should not be that if a dog touches you you are dead. If I am in a gun fight and have the cover if I need, I can back out of the fight and move in a different direction or outflank my opponent; with the dogyou do not have that option they move faster and are more lethal than the humans. (IMO). I like the concept but think that they should not be given away as a 3  but should be a 7 or 9 streak.

• 4. Re: Somthing has to be done about the Dogs
    s_paw1

Dog is perfect for a 10-12 killstreak. My opinion, but they are OP.

• 5. Re: Somthing has to be done about the Dogs
    TheBeastlyDude

I never said that they shouldn't need more bullets than humans, all I am trying to say is to adjust.

You sound like you play alone, which is not wrong, but the dog is going to eat you up 1v1. When I play alone, I follow teammates and if a dog pops up, I use my teammate as bait and knock the dog down. 

If the dog died easy, people would complain that he's useless.

• 6. Re: Somthing has to be done about the Dogs
    TRU11

they are worthless when i have them but once the enemey has them they can survive a rocketlauncher lol.

IED seem to work well though.

• 7. Re: Somthing has to be done about the Dogs
    Alky6

I wonder if a concussion grenade would slow them down?  Nope that won't work now that I think about it. The grenades take 2 or 3 seconds to go off, it only takes 1 second for the dogs to kill you. 

• 8. Re: Somthing has to be done about the Dogs
    Capt_Teabagger

I like using the dog. But with that said, having your faced chewed after dumping a full clip from an AR into one is a little out of hand.  Also since there is also the IMS at the 5 kills or 4 if you are using hardline. Like the IMS the dog should have a timer to expire.  Or remove the timer from the IMs so that it becomes a solid alternative to the dog.

• 9. Re: Somthing has to be done about the Dogs
    phxs72

I do rather hate the dogs but they are a killstreak afterall and more often than not they don't do much of anything until after you've killed their master.  Not that I haven't seen one run all the way across the map just to get me even though I never touched his master but that's another story.  What would be the point of a 5 killstreak that you can take out almost instantly?  If you want to kill the dogs quickly, a concussion grenade will stop them long enough for you to land enough bullets to kill them or you can run in and knife them for the instakill.

1 2 3 Previous Next