9 Replies Latest reply: Nov 28, 2013 11:41 AM by crychall RSS

Clan Wars CP

crychall

When my clan captures points first in clan wars we get 10 cp ever other clan is getting 12 .  Does anyone have any idea why this is?  We were the first clan to capture the Dom node and the TDM node and got 10 cp for both when we captured the dom node no other clan had captured anything this is very frustrating.

• Re: Clan Wars CP
    NaTuReS_FrEaK

the app might be just taking a little longer to upload, also each node has its own amount of CPs when captured

crychall

Natures_Freak on one node the clan that captured it after us got 12 cp when we got 10 for capturing it first.

crychall

It is not that big of a deal you just feel bad for your clan when every other clan gets 12 cp for captures and your clan get 10.  They are hard fought captures and it kind of makes the whole clan wars experience less enjoyable. If there is a reason for it I would just like to know.

NaTuReS_FrEaK

maybe the original CP for capturing it was 10CP but since they took over your capture they got more i guess that makes sense, oh im looking at a lot of people exploiting this in the future, people will let the other clan capture a node first and the take over it so they get more CP, that is of course if im right

crychall

Maybe you are right but from what I have read it is supposed to go down not up.

NaTuReS_FrEaK

CP=CLAN POINTS this determines your position in the clan wars, i dont think this is supposed to go down, we currently have four nodes two of them were former clans fair enough we got good amount of CP, but they still have the lead cause their CP did not go down just cause we capped their nodes, yes wins do go down for the other clan once you start winning in that node, but the CP doesnt, and if what you are implying is true then, if capturing the node after it has been taken probably gives you more CP, i wasnt paying attention so i didnt really calculate it

crychall

What I was saying is the first clan that captures a point gets 12 cp second 11 cp and on down.  Point is if we are competing with clans getting 12 cp and we are getting 10 cp there is no way we can win. I will try to capture a place that has been captured before and see what happens. Thanks for all your comments.