1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 27, 2013 9:19 PM by kurt24 RSS

WHAT IS UP WITH THIS GAME

X-Preztige

MAKE INFECTED MW3. ITS BULLSHIT RIGHT NOW. GIVE US BETTER GUNS. IT USED TO BE FUN IN MW3 BUT NOW ITS A PIECE OF **** THAT COUNTS TOWARD YOUR KD. ITS LIKE INFINITY WARD JUST RAN OUT OF TIME TO MAKE THAT GAME MODE. YOU HAD TWO FUKIN YEARS AND YOU CARE ABOUT THE KNIFE ACTIONS? DID YOU EVEN PLAY YOUR GAME BEFORE YOU RELEASED IT. 60 DOLLARS OF BULLSHIT. BTW IN CASE YOU STILL HAVEN'T NOTICED THE SPAWNS ARE CRAP. WHEN PLAYING DOMINATION YOU SOMETIMES SPAWN AT THE B FLAG AND THE SPAWNS JUST KEEP SWITCHING WHICH ALWAYS GETS ME KILLED FROM BEHIND. THE LAG COMPENSATION IS TERRIBLE TOO. PEOPLE JUST RANDOMLY LAG EVEN IF THEY HAVE FULL BAR CONNECTION.  INFINITY WARD GO GET YOUR **** STRAIGHT THEN MAKE GAMES, RIGHT NOW LEAVE IT TO TREYARCH, AND LEARN FROM THEM.  AND BTW PUT IN GROUND WAR. THESE MAPS ARE WAAAY TOO BIG FOR 6V6 SOMETIMES I END UP CIRCLING THE WHOLE MAP AND END UP FINDING NO ONE ONLY TO GET KILLED BY SOMEONE WHO SPAWNED BEHIND ME. WHAT, DID YOU GUYS START MAKING THIS GAME A MONTH AGO. INSTEAD OF MAKING SO MANY UPDATES WHY DON'T YOU GUYS GET IT RIGHT FROM THE START.