17 Replies Latest reply: Dec 4, 2013 5:36 PM by Jugg3naut510 RSS

Black Ops 2 Zombie Players Are ******* Terrible

Jugg3naut510

Ever since I got this game in almost all the matches I've been in, some prick quits because the game's not going his way, no one didn't revive him, or because the team is "terrible". I just got done with a game because this guy says that the team is terrible (we had 2/3 pieces of the shield, 3 Gens set up, and parts of the staff complete on round 8. That's okay) We were doing good except he kept getting down. He said he's just rage quitting and left. Now I wouldn't mind this before but now it's just getting stupid, no one ever did this in BO or WaW. Why do people suddenly become little ******* and start leaving? It just ruins the game for the rest. Either the a majority of the community, **** that I ain't calling the rage quitters community, either they're trolls who want to ruins someone's only free night or their basically spoiled because they think everyone should just stop surviving and take a 99.9% risk and revive them. Although I kinda have a little fit if I die but I just still continue playing and start gaining my stuff back, why not them? Okay I just wanted to clear this off my head cause this just pisses me off and I am tired of it. So give your thoughts on these "men" and tell how you feel about these?

• Re: Black Ops 2 Zombie Players Are ******* Terrible
    thecalmquail

I really don't understand it either.

What I really don't understand is why in black ops anyone could leave a game and it still counted. I think people still quit as much, just in bo1 it didn't matter, so we didn't care.

It's a shame, because unless I have friends online, I really don't bother with bo2 zombies, I just pop in bo1.

The other thing with bo2 is, because of the buildables it takes so much longer for a game. When MOTD came out, I was used to die rise and town, where round 30 would take about 90 mins on solo. With MOTD it was taking  120 mins+.

Most games of Origins, if I do everything, seem to take about 3 hours to get to round 30. Every game just seems to take so long, I think a lot of di.cks that play, don't realise how long a game will take if you're with decent players, so they get bored, and a down gives them a reason to rage quit.

Bo1 has it bang on with the leaderboards counting regardless of who quits. Would solve A LOT of issues player wise if they put this into bo2.

ydajdimstr

People have always quit, and always will... Also, ******* talk to them in the lobby dude... I promise that's your problem... Don't be the guy that screams "ready up ready up ready up," before every game... I talk to them, randoms last night, one had 26 downs by 30, one had 21, and the other had 11, and NO ONE quit... Actually I did, at 32, because it was 330am, and we were all done...

play4r3al

I Agree there you need to talk with players in the lobby  find out if your playing with kids or real players ask questions  if you they know the specific map and  what there  doing ? a high round ? if there are going to rage quit ? origins is terrible for it but there have always been rage quitters . Talking with people you can get an idea if you want to spend two to three hours playing a good game

Jugg3naut510

I've played with kids and boy let me tell you, I've played with many who stuck around more than the older guys. I ask them if they're gonna quit and if they answer yes, then I'll ask if they sure are. Once everyone agrees to not quit we start the match, 30 minutes later the whole thing gets screwed when one person quits.

Jugg3naut510

I'm not, I do the usual and greet the players with mics (which I prefer a lobby of all mics seeing that I don't trust no mics a lot) and we start playing. Then when the person gets down and we can't get him due to the millions of zombies and Panzer Soldats coming at us and when he dies he quits.

sasukeJAuchiha

And you've just realized this now?

Jugg3naut510

No I've had a gripe on that since launch but I held it up until recently when I bought Black Ops and saw no one rage quitting (sure people quit in it but not when they're usually down) and it just irritated me so much until this one game which I describe in the forums then I decided to write this rant (or not a rant) about this.

boybad

I just got to say this...

It's the LEADERBORD, the end.

In BO players got obsessed about getting to high rounds, also a lot got obsessed about points and kills because it is what everyone is looking at when we see the leaderbord.

In BO2 it is about this stupid rank, players are crazy about stats and downs and kills and uhhhh....

I personally gave up on BO2 when i saw my team change to GTA and Ghosts, now i just have a game even now and then, high round games are long gone unless you go back to BO1 or get a team together.

reluctent

People who are obssesed with the KD theory of the ranking system are the usual quitters. People on youtube say quit before you go down. People did do it on WaW and BO but not as much as this, guess people of too much to lose, mostly their lives if they keep going.

FatalHeadshot

People have been backing out since WAW when things didn't go there way or trashtalking to the entire team then raging when no one revives him.One big difference though is with the rage quitters was aside from the "Host Ended Game" the game could continue(if you are attempting high rounds) if someone left. The rest of the team didn't feel like they had to back out as well because the round not counting and current game being pointless. Online with randoms has always been a mix of seasoned vets and people who are learning the basics. To make a long story short Zombies has always had a good amount of rage quitting the ranking system just made it worst. People rage quitting but rounds not counting when ppl leave is my main complaint because it goes from 1 person quitting out of rage to 3 people backing out 2 of them leaving because the game is pointless for high rounds.

maxslick

It is just worse now that BO2 is over and most seasoned vets have moved on.

If you are interested in playing a good game of Origins why don't you put a shoutout to see if any vets that still patrol this forum are interested in a game or two.

Jugg3naut510

I can but, I still find some decent enough lobbies after having 3 lobbies of someone rage quitting. The good thing is that it doesn't happen a lot in Mob (to me), since that and Origins are one my all time favorite maps for Zombies, it's a breeze to play that map when finding millions of lobbies of no mics on Tranzit (how are people still at bones after a year of this map?). Finding good people with mics in Die Rise (though the map is shite) and earning money from the bank in Buried (though I would never use the money unless I don't care about the match I'm playing or when I doing the Easter Eggs). I'd like to play with some vets one day (though I'm at a skull since the ranking system isn't even good and I keep getting it even after going to like round 50 in Tranzit). But alas I'm too busy having fun with BO Zombies.