8 Replies Latest reply: Dec 1, 2013 9:10 AM by Padiego RSS

Best guns?

BlackMetroid95

I'm primarily a Semi/Burst weapon user, so the Marksman Rifles and the Burst Fire attachment are my friends in Ghosts. My favorite weapon is ARX-160 Burst Fire/Muzzle Brake, its exactly like the M16 in BO1. That said, what's your favorite weapon in Ghosts? With the exception of the MSBS, they are all pretty balanced.

• Re: Best guns?
    nintendon't

All the Marksman rifles need a buff.

None of them match the FAL/SMR. Either too much recoil or low firerate. ;_;

BlackMetroid95

I dunno, I think the MK14 is pretty good. It's almost the same as the one in MW3. The MR28 needs a slight firerate increase though. The IA2 reminds me somewhat of the FAL...and I haven't even touched the SVU.

Spacious_Fissure

But the FAL was OP if one had a good trigger finger.

I've used the MK14 and it doesn't seem to have much recoil. Barely any and I can pop it off pretty fast.

nintendon't

The FAL was balanced by skill though. You needed good aim, a fast trigger finger, and quick reflexes to use it well. There's a reason why everyone hopped on board the Select Fire short bus instead of going semi prepatch BO2....

Recoil on the MK14 isn't an issue, it's that the firecap is too damn low. It's not good offensively at all unless you're playing bad players.

Padiego

MSBS is simply the best gun in the game.

Ak-12 and the Remington are my personal favorites. Mtar is my smg rushing like a headless chicken class.