6 Replies Latest reply: Dec 2, 2013 11:03 AM by mwfan55 RSS

will i lose clan patch if i leave guild?

Jaliy

my clan is level 12 we've unlocked 3 patches if i leave do i lose them or no?

• Re: will i lose clan patch if i leave guild?
    lrsdscout

WHat the clan unlocks belongs to the clan that way people can't join clans just to get what unlocks that clans have earned if u want them u have to earn them with a clan every clan unlock belongs to the clan except body camo

Jaliy

anyone else?

LifeSong1

Here's a quote about Clan Wars that talks about losing clan patches (these could just be for Clan Wars patches...not sure)

Source: http://oneofswords.com/2013/11/everything-you-need-to-know-about-clan-wars/

If you win bonus things like armor pieces as part of Clan Wars, and you leave the Clan, do you take those spoils of war with you? “Man, that’s been the design question for the last four months,” Linden says with an exasperated laugh. “These are things we think about a lot – is it tied to the Clan? Is it tied to the Clan when I’m winning? Is it consecutive wins? We’ve gone through many different design choices. We’ve tried to keep it pretty simple: You win it, you keep it. If you leave your Clan, you still keep it. If you join a Clan and the Clan’s already earned it, you don’t get it – you have to earn it yourself with the Clan. Now, patches, you do lose. Personal soldier gear belongs to you, but the patches belong to the Clan.”

Jaliy

i know what the quote says but someone posted he left clan and still has his patch

mwfan55

Jaliy wrote:

i know what the quote says but someone posted he left clan and still has his patch

I know what you are asking and this is the final answer.

1- if you leave the clan then you lose your the patches.

2- if someone leaves the clan and keeps the patches then it glitched out and that person got lucky.

3- at this point it seems like you want to leave your clan and don't want to lose the patches, or something to that effect. In this case the true answer for your question would be for you to try it and see if you get lucky and keep the patches.

4- keep in mind, you are dealing with a system that was created by Beachhead studio. They are not the most reliable company when it comes to creating a clan system for a game.

5- good luck