1 2 3 Previous Next 52 Replies Latest reply: Dec 8, 2013 5:24 PM by BobbyMcGee RSS

Next Ghosts Wii U Update at Nintendo

A_Trey_U

The next Call of Duty: Ghosts Wii U update is at Nintendo for approvals. Hoping to release it this week, maybe next.

Update notes will be posted when he update itself releases.

• 2. Re: Next Ghosts Wii U Update at Nintendo
    WiimotesRus02

Lets hope the lag is sorted out this time. One can dream..

• 3. Re: Next Ghosts Wii U Update at Nintendo
    BobbyMcGee

ive been having freezing issues. at the raven credit during start up, in game in multiplayer, and extinction. are the spawns being addressed? is there any news on the servers? why can we no longer see in game connection or search on best?

• 4. Re: Next Ghosts Wii U Update at Nintendo
    Southpawgamer

It's time to pester Nintendo on Miiverse to get that update approved ASAP.

• 5. Re: Next Ghosts Wii U Update at Nintendo
    A_Trey_U

No need.  There is a process there.  Pestering them on the Miiverse won't make things go any faster. 

• 7. Re: Next Ghosts Wii U Update at Nintendo
    like2nap03

BobbyMcGee wrote:

why can we no longer see in game connection or search on best?

IW matchmaking. 

• 8. Re: Next Ghosts Wii U Update at Nintendo
    like2nap03

Well if the patch notes on the other consoles are anything to go buy then not much was fixed.  A few map specific spawns.  A few other nic nac things, but nothing major.  I wonder which maps it was.  I haven't paid attention to what map I was on when I experience a horrible spawn that resulted in my immediate death, and I didn't pay attention because it happens so often that I just assumed the spawning system as a whole was screwed up.  Yesterday I spawned and took 3 steps before an I.E.D blew me up.  That was fun. 

I'm sure we will have some Wii U specific fixes on top of those, but those notes don't mention anything about performance, lag, or matchmaking.  So my guess i no, it will not be addressed, but we won't know for sure until the update comes out and any issues connection/lag issues addressed would be Wii U specific.  Who knows?  Might get lucky on that one.

• 9. Re: Next Ghosts Wii U Update at Nintendo
    WiimotesRus02

like2nap03 wrote:

Well if the patch notes on the other consoles are anything to go buy then not much was fixed.  A few map specific spawns.  A few other nic nac things, but nothing major.  I wonder which maps it was.  I haven't paid attention to what map I was on when I experience a horrible spawn that resulted in my immediate death, and I didn't pay attention because it happens so often that I just assumed the spawning system as a whole was screwed up.  Yesterday I spawned and took 3 steps before an I.E.D blew me up.  That was fun.

I'm sure we will have some Wii U specific fixes on top of those, but those notes don't mention anything about performance, lag, or matchmaking.  So my guess i no, it will not be addressed, but we won't know for sure until the update comes out and any issues connection/lag issues addressed would be Wii U specific.  Who knows?  Might get lucky on that one.

That's my guess too, and I wouldn't mind betting like on Bo2 lag will be worse if anything, and a whole host of other things will go wrong in the process. I've run out of hope and I don't believe in luck with these games..

1 2 3 Previous Next