3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 6, 2013 4:17 PM by Gambitual RSS

What are the small details in this game that bug you? (not a complaint thread)

jedi429

-At the end of the round if you want to see what new items you unlocked you have to press back, it doesn't just pop up like in older CoD games

-There is no "NEW" tag in Create-A-Soldier for newly unlocked items

-There is no way to see exactly how much XP you need to rank up (except for in the CoD app)

-You cannot press start and see how much XP you need to rank up like you could in BO2 -Player patches and backgrounds are rarely seen anywhere outside of the customization menus (only the patches pop up in game)

-Player's names about their heads are very tiny and hard to read -Rank emblems in-game look plain awful scrunched up in that tiny blue box/triangular thingy

-Muting players in game is now harder to do, you can't just pop up the scoreboard and press a button, you have to see who you want to mute, then go into a whole menu to select it -

Stats are a mess, BO2's Combat Record was 100x better

These are small things, but they make a big difference after being used to all the simple yet satisfying stuff in previous CoD games.

• Re: What are the small details in this game that bug you? (not a complaint thread)
    Electoblaze9

What really bugs me about Ghosts is that there is no way to check clan wars in game - without the external Call of Duty app. That means that you need a smartphone or android device to see anything related to clan wars.

I have a smartphone and the CoD app, but I hate how unreliable it is. I'd say that it fails to load up stats and clan wars info more than half the time.

And considering that this is the only way to check clan wars, I think it's a pity and a significant flaw.

• Re: What are the small details in this game that bug you? (not a complaint thread)
    Mocoso

you can tell how much xp you need after a match in results window but I agree its not as easy - they removed functionality from game and pushed it to the app

Ill add: they tout the Elite webpage and the stats across the different games BO, MW3 BO2 and now they just dump it for a new app… someone decided it was too hard to maintain the current elite website app and decided to start from scratch with a defeatured alternative…

biggest annoyance:  they aren't making changes for the better of our experience but for the ease of their development/sustaining effort - CEO is blaming lower sales on platform change… BS - lower sales are due to decrease in value/quality -

Gambitual

I love Hunted and that is the one thing I will complain about because it is so close to being perfect. Three things are "wrong" with it.

1. Why can't you get a Tac-12? It is the only gun I think you can't get besides other pistols.

2. Kastet reloading is painful and to an extent so is the Panzerfaust, since otherwise you are only reloading your pistol on occasion, I would love the default class to have Sleight of Hand

3. Grenade throwing is sometimes a little meh, would love to have Reflex on the default class