25 Replies Latest reply: Dec 11, 2013 2:10 PM by Bcsamsquatch RSS

Shafted again. No surprise.

Bcsamsquatch

Got a flyer for EB games saying " take home ghost for the holidays"   and all versions there   for all the same price. then if you look beside it  It says 4DLC packs blah blah save 10$ .. and heres the part where i'm not surprised.  Its only for  ps3,ps4,xbox360, xbone.  SO this means  PC or wii U wont be getting ****.  you really  can tell who their favourites are.  Greedy  IW is greedy and a poop company that needs a complete management and ownership change. End rant lol.

• Re: Shafted again. No surprise.
    GamebroCrazy

I am TOTALLY not shocked by the Wii U (saddened though )...  BUT THE PC?! REALLY ACTIVISION?!!! NOW YOU"RE GOING TO GET 2 ANGRY COMMUNITIES!

AsianSensation97

Savy PC gamers don't need to waste their money on DLC, they have mods.

BobbyMcGee

whats the point of these threads? if youre not surprised why are you posting? what is your topic, other than iw is a "poop" company? how is this constructive or helpful? how is this not spam? why isnt this crying dlc garbage thread locked? how does dlc for a community of a few thousand, 800-1000 of them playing at any given time even going to work? these are the questions id like to have answered.

BlackMetroid95

Too true Bobby. I cannot fathom why people keep doing this. I bought a Wii U for the Nintendo exclusives. I want to play Metroid, and Zelda...SSBU.. CoD is just a game to pass the time till those juggernauts are released. That said, after MW3, I didn't expect DLC. After BO2 didn't get DLC, I didn't expect it for the Wii U either, ever. People bought the U, like me, mostly for the exclusives, but, unlike me, they don't think CoD is worth the time to invest in. This disparity is reflected in the playerbase. Not everybody uses their U for CoD. The better experiences were on the PS3-360. There is absolutely no reason for people on those consoles to transition to the U for CoD. IW knows this, so we don't get DLC. Not worth the time/resources to do, if there isn't much "reward" if you will, to be had.

Bcsamsquatch

i have gave them countless of suggestions called over the phone many times to CALMLY  work things out but nope.  so saying i'm being unhelpful about the stuff. I've tried. they are stubbron. Enough said.

Bcsamsquatch

i bought wii U for windwaker actually and wonderful 101.  among other games i've already beaten an Enjoyed.  I'm just proving that honestly which companies they care for in this really. Not the sense of dlc But the sense that our **** isnt all getting fix because IW is focusing the fixes and whatnot for those consols. I mean whats the point in selling  game thats Half playable i mean the campaign isnt that long  same with extintion.   and you can t play online most of the time because people are  lagging about so you sign onto monster hunter and play online with no issues. thats what i do.  Bash me if you will but Honestly Have fun even 

BobbyMcGee

im not trying to bash you. and if you bought wiiu for cod awesome. i did too. i want mariokart 8 and smash, but after what i went through with blops on wii, with no two player and hackers galore, i see nothing wrong with owning a u to play with your girlfriend, brother, fiends, whomever on the only truly FAIR hacker-free console out. we have a lot of plus's here, lets not dwell on dlc that wont and SHOULDNT happen on a console with such a small playerbase.

Bcsamsquatch

well as i posted in an article in time magazine there are plently sold  just that no one probably wants to pay 60$ for a game  that they have a ps3 for. i expect  the communitys treated fairly.  since its not and most of our stuff we say doesnt get looked  at to get fixed. why should they? I'm just waiting to trade it in because of how lack of caring they are.

BobbyMcGee

can you give some examples of what we are missing out on here because so far you say you want what other consoles have and to some extent we get more, minus that precious dlc. support will end early for us, we may miss a patch or two that involve pointless gun buffs/nerfs, and i even doubt that because the weapons are pretty balanced this game. i mean the ar's rule and thats all anyone seems to use, but i cant see any crying over snipers or shotguns this time around. and we get the same patches as the other consoles btw. somebody telling people to have more knowledge before commenting should know such things i would think.

Bcsamsquatch

Well my main issue is the spawn points really. i enterd a game and the entire round i was spawned in the same spotnot being able to move because soon as i spawned I died.  ill have to check again what map that was  but it was utterly rediculous  if we had a bit longer inviniblilty  after we spawn  it would counter balance the spawn camping abit meaning you still have a chance to run or kill the person instead of auto dying  and not being able to move an inch.   Yeah you notice i havent said anything about the wepeons because i do find them fair its just the spawns mainly which is the issue i cant enjoy the game because i cant even play.  and with Bop2 you got 4-5 zombie maps on wii u. Extintion ONLY one.  seems they are making less and less content on games themselves and are putting more into the dlc.  Thats why i was  talking about the dlc in this one.   we really dont get that much more lol.  I mean come on  as i seen other people post it to. there are also major lag problems still where you unload a clip into an enemy   then they shoot you once and you die.  I have no internet issues and whatnot on any other game what so ever.  And all lately they been fixing is the stupid wii mote crap.  there are players who do like to use the wii U pro controller and dont have those issues but have the other ones ive listed. so that being said, I honestly think this version and PC version Be lowered to 39.99 because  there are nintendo ds games longer  and more in depth than this.

nintendon't

PS4/Xbone are hack free.

Pinky1

lol dont ***** at them...maybe thats why they get mad and leave us wiiU owners out.