3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 6, 2013 6:41 AM by phxs72 RSS

How can I have such bad luck... 1.31 K/D and 0.35 Win % ??

syntax53

I've played well over 100 games over 18 hours.  My K/D is pretty good at 1.31, yet I rarely ever win games.  How is it that I get put onto the losing team so often, having only a 0.35 win percentage?

edit: 95% team deathmatch games.

• Re: How can I have such bad luck... 1.31 K/D and 0.35 Win % ??
    phxs72

Could be the same reason that I get put on the losing team so often but even still my w/l is right about 50%.  So my guess would be that you aren't playing aggressively enough towards the objective.  That is just a guess of course since I have no idea how you play but your win % is rather low and that generally is what causes it.  You may know how to stay alive but outside of TDM, Hunted, and Cranked that just isn't enough and even in those gamemodes going 6-1 isn't near as useful as the guy that went 24-18.  Both contributed about the same to the total positive kills but the latter one was much more disruptive to the enemy team despite his lower kd.  Good luck to you though in bringing your win % up.  It also helps if you play in a group which I don't do all that often but it does help.

syntax53

While I do throughly enjoy Domination I actually have been playing almost strictly Team Deathmatch so far.  Probably should have included that.  But yea, kills are the only "objective" and I always have more kills than deaths, lately between 1.5 and 2.0, yet always lose.

phxs72

Most likely then it comes down to your aggression level.  Don't get me wrong.  Sometimes the matchmaking gods just have it in for you and continually pair you with people that have no thumbs but on average, you should be able to be on the good team often enough to break fairly even.  Say in the 45 to 50% range while playing solo.  I was playing with a clanmate just last night and even though we were averaging 40 to 50 kills combined (both of us being well positive), we lost 3 TDM matches in a row because the other 4 randoms could barely manage a combined 10 to 15 kills.  Sometimes lady luck just isn't with you.