4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 14, 2013 2:38 AM by nuttin2say RSS

COD 4 coming to xbox one....

rustygun

Cod 4 is coming to xbox one...I hear all of you thinking the same headlines! What an amazing thought, the best game ever on the best console ever!! ...Of course it isnt, which is awful, but id like to beg the devs to make it happen. It would sell...big time.

They should of course make it a bit more appealing to squash the "whats the point?" club, by dropping some dull and unused maps from cod 4 and replacing them with new ones, and having two modes, one classic with the killstreaks of old inluding the three usual ones, uav, airstrike and chopper; and the other a new age one with all the fancy killstreaks and trimmings of a new age cod.

With the graphics and sound provided with the new hardware surely we would have our ultimate dream turned into our ultimate cod...My only question to you guys is this...

Which old cod 4 maps would you drop for new ones? And which old ones would you like the new ones to be similar to??

• Re: COD 4 coming to xbox one....
    matuzz

Because CoD isn't repetitive enough as it is?

• Re: COD 4 coming to xbox one....
    nuttin2say

Ive been kinda wondering about that idea. I haven't seen any headlines to that effect, but I've been thinking about it.

Cause, you know, you can buy any COD right now for the 360. I don't know why any store would stock those older games if they were not selling. So it kinda makes you wonder ... could they make a buck or two off of re-releases? Take a couple years off from working on the next COD release, or even just one year, and port them for the newer consoles. I wonder how much it would cost them to do that? And, would they generate enough revenue afterward to cover those costs.

I'd rebuy the games for the newer consoles for $10 or so if I could also pull all my achievements from the prior gens. Yep. I'd do that.