2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 13, 2013 5:55 PM by necromongers RSS

not sure where to post this question?

necromongers

im an avid multiplayer and zombies playe and after completing all the EE ive moved on and i jhave now come back to zombies and i perfer to play solo a lot becuase i have trouble finding up to caliber zombie players or lots of quitters on public matches, so any wy one of my favorite maps is mob of the dead and i can play it on public but not solo?? everytime i play it on solo it freezes and ive asked others but no responseand ive gtried my 2 different playstations and my disc is brand new, ( someone stole my original so i just bought a brand new copy from walamrt??? any one else have this problem? or is just me or?? any help would be greatly appreciated

• Re: not sure where to post this question?
    Ryguys

I Know others had the same issue here's info from a post from a couple months ago, I don't take any credit for it as im just copying it ***make sure you read the last part its very important***here you go, hope it works!(if your on psn I'd be happy to play zombies with you psn-RGCAG22)

"It has something to do with the Apocalypse DLC map.

There is a fix for this that I have done and it works. What you need to do is delete the game data utility for Black Ops II. This will delete the downloadable content packs and the campaign data, but it will not delete your trophies, multiplayer ranks or stats, or your zombies stats. The next step is to re-download the content packs with Apocalypse being the first one you download, then all of the other ones. Next, do a system file restore on the PlayStation as there might be some corrupted files. After doing all this, try Mob of the Dead and it should work.

P.S., do not click on the option "Restore PS3 System." That will wipe your hard drive clean."

• Re: not sure where to post this question?
      necromongers

triedthis and still nothing??? anyone ive sent an email to treyarch 2 days ago no response and now ive tried another copy of bo2 and same thing??? ive now gotten 2 new copies and 2 playstations and nothing??? and it wont let me add you send me an invite my psn is shiz2183 im up for zombies anytime