6 Replies Latest reply: Dec 15, 2013 8:53 PM by Owsy78 RSS

Back from Ghosts....

Owsy78

So I bought Ghosts two weeks ago and last night put it back in the cupboard and came back to BLOPS2....

How can a game that came out a month ago be so hacked (final straw was being up against a team of players who all had every single perk running at the same time) but not just that maps so big with such poor spawning that you simply cant know where the enemy would be massively OP guns etc etc

After the amount of moaning there used to be here about BLOPS2 and how bad it is anyone else done the same and realizing how good we had it with BLOPS2?

• Re: Back from Ghosts....
    mattiedog27

i feel your pain. i stopped playing Ghost also. was playing Freight domination going for the B flag and a player was "under" the RR tracks killing everybody. he could not be seen or killed. the game was hacked on the first day of release. gave the game to my g-kids to play.

eleven1181

U Cant be serious bops2 was hacked on day1 aswell at least ghosts runs smooth bops2 has the worst lag I've ever seen and the hit detection is horrible. Ghosts although not perfect is so much better than bops2

Harney05

Are you serious? The spawn logic in ghosts goes back to simple game coding, it's just plain horrible I bet a beginner in game design or coding can make them better, the maps are just absolutely horrible, they lack color and a good design, any map from black ops 2 easily takes a dump on ghosts, the guns are terribly unbalanced, IW goes back to the same old lame MW2 days and haven't learned any lesson, horrible maps, no league play, no theater mode, and this time it's actually worst because SMGs are not good to use anymore, you would think they remembered how much people complained back in MW2 with MW3 but no, they brought back things people hate like commando knife, and much worst things like super OP weapons, just no, plus you really said something about hit detection? Why would you complain about crap that still happens in ghost? Plus in ghosts it takes no gun skill to get a few shots in and then miss the rest, easy kill, pay for a better internet and stop complaining, a good game with worse connection is better than a bad game with good connection, common sense, ghosts is straight up boring to play compared to black ops 2,

Owsy78

No I'm totally serious in BLOPS2 whether it being lucky or it never being THAT obvious but I never faced an outright obvious hacker, boosters yes far too many but that's fine kill em then report em I can deal with that...

But spawning with people stood right behind me never had that in BLOPS2, instakills never had that (ok except with the dumb quickscoping sniper) but now loads of guns are basically instakill in ghosts working out where the opposing team is is practically impossible because there is no logic to the spawns its just rubbish..

mattiedog27

with all the problems with Ghost now posted, the Ghost forum will explode on Christmas day.

Owsy78

LOL exactly 25th December IW doomsday.... A guy I work with at the moment is leaving my company and going to work at Activision from like 1st January main product he will be supporting is Ghosts... I was like wow you are going to be BUSY mate